What's new

ABUSIVE OGK and Snoop Dog

J

JeffSpicoli

Btw,, is the asking snoop-doggy-dog for an Abusive clone question hypothetical,, a trick one,, or for real??

Baba Kush and Katsu Baba Kush :chin: If anyone could please explain the difference between the two,, i's be delighted

It was a real question... not asking him for a clone, but just asking him if that story is BS or not. Like basically asking if its possible an ogkush clone was sourced from him around that time. (when was it that ABUSIVE got the cut??)

Its bubba not baba. And Katsu was the name of the member who that particular cut of bubba kush was sourced from.

Rick, I never asked you to leave. I dont think im the only one that gets bugged when they read your input on these cali kush threads. I wouldnt mind if you were asking questions, or has something to contribute, but 95% of the time you just add incorrect information, that just adds to the confusion.
As for no one responding to youre claim of the chem91 S1 deal. It cause no one knows what really makes up Abusive OG. He just claimed it was ogkush, and it came from snoop dog. Thats as much genetic info there is about the cut.
As for the whole spear-shaped buds... Abusive og is known to have huge foxtails (edit: Calyxs, not foxtails), much like you expect from a "classic" og kush.

Dont get all butthurt rick, we dont want you to leave the thread.. You should leave the 'facts' on the genetic backgrounds of these cali strains to those who have experience growing/smoking them.:joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its cool Jeff,,,,i know "you KNOW BETTER than me",,,,im just dying for someone to set me strait.......

the info in this thread is informative....an i thankyou for making it,,you even involve me in the conversation,,,,

you could easly not have answered me...:)

i love you guys..

this is foxtailing...imo

Cheese
14413DSC00092.JPG

babba`s Ogka looks pretty tight to me............i still see the "spear or spade shape calax" in this pick...calax are not building in a way i would discribe as foxtailing...

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Someone please send this guy some kush and chem cuts, so he can actually give advice based on first hand knowledge, or cut his internet connection so he cant spread info about stuff wich he has never even tried to grow/smoke, but only read about. Rick...would you take advice from a guy like yourself? Dont you just hate when a guy starts lecturing you on a subject that you KNOW he has never tried hands on? Well thats basically what you are doing.....and that kind of behaviour can cause alot of misinformation and lead to serious consequenses for the ppl who listened cause they didnt know any better. Sure its ok to pass on info that you read, but not all advice or statements should be based on hearsay...actually very little should. The only useable info comes from folks who have done the trial and error thing with the given subject(kushes).
Think about it.......

Stay Safe

love?

GDK said:
Dont you just hate when a guy starts lecturing you on a subject that you KNOW he has never tried hands on?
Actually, as a university student I'm quite used to it... listening to professors lecture subjects they have little or no hands-on experience with is what I do most days of the week.

Anyway give Rick a break, I think he's cool. His enthusiasm and positivity is something the rest of us could learn a bit from.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Indeed enthusiasm and positivity are admirable features, and i applaud rick for that...but its just funny how all that enthusiasm is directed towards a subject in which he has no experience whats so ever. I mean its not that hard to aquire some kush or chem cuts...especially for a member with that much rep and posts.....And rick..im not trying to put you down, but just lettin you know how alot of members feel...i truly feel that you are a good guy, and yes you are full of enthusiasm and positivity....use it constructively. You obviously love posting here...put some of that energy into growing some dank weed and share your experiences...much harder than the copy/paste thing, but also 1000 times more rewarding. You popping up in EVERY SINGLE kush/chem thread with speculations and other ppls quotes is gettin old by now...grow your own, post your own and lets hear about it....id love to see some threads on that.

Stay Safe

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was a real question... not asking him for a clone, but just asking him if that story is BS or not. Like basically asking if its possible an ogkush clone was sourced from him around that time. (when was it that ABUSIVE got the cut??)

Its bubba not baba. And Katsu was the name of the member who that particular cut of bubba kush was sourced from.

Thanks for the info. JeffSpicoli :yes:

Sorry got Mrs. Babba on the brain :abduct:flip- mixed up Bubba and Babba, :D

So,, "Bubba Kush" by Katsu ,, is nothing to do with Katsu Coffeeshop,, some Cali. cloner cat ,, was Katsu on Overgrow ? anyhow we got dem flex flowing now Katsu Bubba Kush x B3,,, praise bless :canabis:

On the snoopdog thing,,, why not send him an email,, most these rappers are available via my-waste, look-face, took-space websites ... know wat I's saying :dance:

Anyway give Rick a break, I think he's cool. His enthusiasm and positivity is something the rest of us could learn a bit from.

We agree :yes:

Peace, Love, Unity
Erb, Roots, Culture
DocLeaf :joint:

J

JeffSpicoli

So,, "Bubba Kush" by Katsu ,, is nothing to do with Katsu Coffeeshop,, some Cali. cloner cat ,, was Katsu on Overgrow ? anyhow we got dem flex flowing now Katsu Bubba Kush x B3,,, praise bless :canabis:

On the snoopdog thing,,, why not send him an email,, most these rappers are available via my-waste, look-face, took-space websites ... know wat I's saying :dance:

DocLeaf :joint:

Ya Katsu was on Overgrow. Im not sure if hes on ICMag or not.. I know lots of members on here are good buddies with him. Im not sure if Katsu is from Cali or not, but i would imagine so if he got his OGK cut from snoop.

Well i could potentialy be chilling/smoking with snoop in person, so the email thing wouldnt be needed.... And if i dont get to chill or smoke with him, some people i know will definitely be chilling with him, on several occasions. So thats why i basically asked, if you got the chance to chill with snoop, would you tell him that there is a OGKUSH clone that supposedly comes from him.....
It would probably be better if i knew the year in which ABUSIVE got his cut

Rastatrue

Hey Now,

There's an Irish legend about a 'boy that's got no story." Life would be pretty bland without them. I know Snoop Dog carries a spliff behind his ear. Lives his life honestly.
That good enough for me. Think about Al Gore- he did'nt invent the internet but played a key role in it's creation.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drawn by the Grateful Dead"
What your story?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Ok so SOCAL Master Kush isn't a Master Kush?? I recently got a Master Kush from Clearlake which I was told from the club owner up there is OG Kush x Mendo Purps and thats MK up there what I'd like to know is which OG is it the Abusive cut??

picture.php

day 45
picture.php

day 45
picture.php

week 6
picture.php

week 5

what do you think?

I know Snoop's son, and told him to ask Snoop about this, when I saw this thread. He just got back to me and told me that Snoop said Abusive used to always have the best shit for him and was a regular one of his suppliers, and one of snoops other connections, the grower of the Kush (it wasn't called og kush when snoop gave it to abusive) produced some stuff, the Kush, which really impressed Snoop, so he smoked some with Abusive, to see what he thought. Abusive was amazed, and asked if Snoop could get him a cut, in exchange for a shit load of weed, and a big price. Snoop made it happen, and got Abusive his cut. The rest is history.

dfa

i've never heard snoop rap about Abusive or OG, but i have heard him rap about the FaceOff...

J

JeffSpicoli

lol Horror, but isnt Snoops oldest kid like 15, 16 tops?
I know there are some cats on ICMAG that know ABUSIVE, and no more about how he mustve got the cut.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know Snoop's son, and told him to ask Snoop about this, when I saw this thread. He just got back to me and told me that Snoop said Abusive used to always have the best shit for him and was a regular one of his suppliers, and one of snoops other connections, the grower of the Kush (it wasn't called og kush when snoop gave it to abusive) produced some stuff, the Kush, which really impressed Snoop, so he smoked some with Abusive, to see what he thought. Abusive was amazed, and asked if Snoop could get him a cut, in exchange for a shit load of weed, and a big price. Snoop made it happen, and got Abusive his cut. The rest is history.

funny,,,,

you are cool horror

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I n I want dat Dre's Chronic ,, platinum producer weed ,, "hydro (organic)-dosser-chocolate-Thai-weed,," its light-speed:joint:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how funny, i just found this thread! im surprised it hasnt gotten updated...didnt this happen w sj?

hey so we all know the story that ABUSIVE got his ogkush cut from snoop dog.
or was it that he got it from someone through snoop, but not directly. Like snoop himself gave it to abusive?

I was wondering, lets say somehow one of us got to chill/ smokeout with snoop.
Would you bring up the abusive og kush? or ask him, like there is a og kush clone that supposedly comes from you?

Basically, if you guys got the opportunity to chill with snoop would you bring it up? and if you would, how would you go about asking it?
haha:joint: