What's new

ABUSIVE OGK and Snoop Dog

bterzz

Veteran
I thought that snoop found the OG with Daz from the Doggpund. I thought I remember raskal saying he used to hook it up for them way back.

Dont know how much truth to that but 8,900 a pound is kinda unbelievable.

Better believe it. 2AM pharmacy (a MMJ clinic in the SFV) sells eights all day long at 75/eighth.

Thats 9600 a pz. They're the biggest pirates ever.

They do have some of the best weed though (and some realy shitty, over-priced BOO BOO to go with it)

Back on topic
:yeahthats

I've always wanted to chill with snoop. I wouldn't ask him about any of his weed I would just ask him to smoke mine with me and how he liked it. :nanana:

A

Aerokush101

I thought that snoop found the OG with Daz from the Doggpund. I thought I remember raskal saying he used to hook it up for them way back.

Dont know how much truth to that but 8,900 a pound is kinda unbelievable.
THAT IS NOT UNBELIEVABLE!

I have seen this fruit go as high as 12.5k per pizzy.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
are you guys fucking kidding??? $9k/lb??? $12.5k/lb???

unless jesus himself grew that shit and john the baptist was my dealer would i pay even half that...

ArcticBlast

W

Weedman Herb

If I had the chance I wouldn't question snoop about the OG ... I would ask what he saw in the Elvis/Church.

D

Dalaihempy

are you guys fucking kidding??? $9k/lb??? $12.5k/lb???

unless jesus himself grew that shit and john the baptist was my dealer would i pay even half that...

ArcticBlast

best part of this threat lol .

Snoop dog the breeder wats next barry manelos torture kush please .

praisehim.

Veteran
snoops a g.. might be getting old, but always a g. an i doubt he'll try an rob you if pays 9g's a pound.. he'll probably laugh at your ounce..haha.

jeff- glad to hear ! oz's kush is growing faster than my romulan ! its crzy. they veg slow..but stretch tons in flower. im gonna try to get another cut from ape.. get a moma goin...: )

ElGato

Veteran
i read,, Snoop named the GreenCrack aka Cush..

i dont want to spread in-acurate info, but i remember the Abusive clone was from [Chem91 S1 SeedStock] found in Lake Taho............an its not the same as the OGTaho clone

hehehe you dont want to spread inaccurate info bro?
....then you'll have to stop posting crap like that, in threads like this:yoinks:
seriously man, i have seen you spout inaccuracies in tons of threads

do you just make this stuff up ..or what? ....lol
1zp0ewg.gif

mj

ArcticBlast

Veteran
I'm with Dalai...

I'm going to get a cut of one of these black magic kush's or whatever and rename it something really cool like BLACK METAL OG KUSH 7000 and make people pay $100 for .7grams

so THAT's how you make money...mental note!

ArcticBlast

J

JeffSpicoli

ya im interested where rick read that the abusive is a chem 91 S1.. And you said from seedstock?? huh? so there was like a full stock of abusive ogk seeds youre saying? Oh and it was found in the lake tahoe area?? is that right?
well thanks for that insiders info Rick!!!! Cause i think youre the only one who knew that abusive was a chem91 S1 from Lake Tahoe, thanks for giving us that insight pal!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i remember someone sayin it was Chem91 bagseed

and it is common knolage that OGK is connected to Chem91.

comon lads........"Snoop had something to do with the Abusive clone".......if im spreading BS,then what the hell is that comment,,,, "gospel?"......

why dont you dudes just ask Abusive himself??...............did Abusive find the clone in Lake Taho??....

J

JeffSpicoli

see you obviously have no idea rick...
If you knew anything about abusive ogk, you would know that he claimed it came from snoop dog. No where does it say anything about the abusive ogk being related to the chem 91 or it being from lake tahoe....

Its said that the original ogk is a S1 of a hermie chem 91 grown in the lake tahoe area.. But most of the cats who claim that, also claim that they dont think abusive ogk is really an og kush....

ArcticBlast

Veteran
if i ever got to chill in snoop's "Man Cave"...i sure as fuck wouldnt be asking all kinds of nerdy questions! I'd try to be as cool as possible (funny how that sounds lame as hell haha) and try not to get kicked out...

The only thing worse than NEVER smoking with snoop dogg, is to smoke with him once and never be invited back, IMO haha

ArcticBlast is sippin on gin and juice...

Laaaaaaaaid baaack...

Latest posts

Latest posts