What's new

Absolute Amber from Banana Silver Ladyboys

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember this unit when Gunnaknow and Gray Wolf discussed the possibility of applying it to butane.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5672698&postcount=113

Interestingly, how increase in pressure affects the balance of the dissolution rate of the resin and chlorophyll?

The author somehow did not present a photo of the product obtained.

The cartridges are N2O (Nitrous Oxide), versus CO2. I'm wondering what effects that has...............

jump117

Veteran
I saw it in that old topic, but thought it was a typo, because Wiki writes about NO2 - "This reddish-brown toxic gas has a characteristic sharp, biting odor", lol.

Probably they mean N2 versus NO2?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw it in that old topic, but thought it was a typo, because Wiki writes about NO2 - "This reddish-brown toxic gas has a characteristic sharp, biting odor", lol.

Probably they mean N2 versus NO2?

I'm guessing they meant NO3 (NOX).

jump /injack

Veteran
I remember this unit when Gunnaknow and Gray Wolf discussed the possibility of applying it to butane.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5672698&postcount=113

Interestingly, how increase in pressure affects the balance of the dissolution rate of the resin and chlorophyll?

The author somehow did not present a photo of the product obtained.

Hi Jump,

There are pictures but you have to be a member of the site, there is a sign in at the top of the page. I saw pictures that if they are representative of the product its very good. Here is where the sign in takes you but don't know if you can get in if you haven't signed in...try it.

http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/9320-dabber-dans-one-run-qwet/#entry91190

The author of the article said that he'd sent this information months ago but you'd not returned missive, he also had wanted both of your thoughts, you must have missed the email.

jump /injack

Veteran
CO2 and CreamWhip

CO2 and CreamWhip

I just ordered a quart Isi unit and a box of chargers, so I'll give a whirl and report back.

Gray Wolf thanks for chiming in, Merry Christmas to both you and Jump. When I read this article I was really floored, if an extraction could be this easy it would be a real winner for those that would want it just themselves. I'll watch the site really close on this one. That butane has me very jumpy, it really makes a mess of people if not done right and IMO that's a closed system, that shit fries your dumb ass if you make a mistake.

jump117

Veteran
Hi Jump,

There are pictures but you have to be a member of the site, there is a sign in at the top of the page. I saw pictures that if they are representative of the product its very good. Here is where the sign in takes you but don't know if you can get in if you haven't signed in...try it.

http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/9320-dabber-dans-one-run-qwet/#entry91190

The author of the article said that he'd sent this information months ago but you'd not returned missive, he also had wanted both of your thoughts, you must have missed the email.
Entries from my archive explain my non-participation:
-----------
2013/8/21 OMMP PAY IT FORWARD <info@freemygreenpdx.com>
Jump,
An administrator has accepted your registration request or email address change at OMMP PAY IT FORWARD. You may now log in with
your chosen details and access your full user account at http://freemygreenpdx.com/index.php
------------
On Wed, Aug 21, 2013
Hey Administrator!
Check my account please.
No matter where I clicked, all comes back with
Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
Thank You!
----------
Re: Account: Jump, validated at OMMP PAY IT FORWARD
Your IP address came up in moscow,Our website will not allow that IP address
----------------
Aug 22, 2013 __jump __wrote:
Thank you for the quick response Eddie Kirk, and sorry about that restriction :(
Please say hallo to GW, he knows me from ICMag for years.
---------------
22 августа 2013, 22:45
I am sorry the site builder disallows Russia form the site. I will however be happy to Let JD, GrayWolf know you were here. :)
-----------
Кому: Eddie Kirk
22 августа 2013, 23:54
Iron Curtain again, lol!
----------

I'm sorry, but I denied the opportunity to take part in this exciting process.:tiphat:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that sucks! How about if you register with a G-mail account?

I sent Eddie Kirk an e-mail to see what loopholes exist.

jump /injack

Veteran
Well that sucks! How about if you register with a G-mail account?

I sent Eddie Kirk an e-mail to see what loopholes exist.

Here is one loop hole Gray Wolf, he's been trying to get in touch with you guys. Here is a precis of a letter sent.

"Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:01 AM
Alright brothers and sisters. I'm finally submitting my recipe for others to follow. I've been working on my quick wash since 2010 and finally after many successful runs, i believe I've had proven success with this method.
I began experimenting with marijuana almost immediately after my introduction to the medicine for esophageal spasms. I began looking for extraction methods for oral consumption. I followed the general advice at the time and steeped the marijuana in everclear in the freezer for months. Shaking it everyday....what a waste of time and hope lol. The mixture turned a solid green and waxes were precipitating into a cream. I keep it in my freezer as a reminder and a tool for other extractors. Lesson number one learned. Alcohol is a powerful solvent. Noted.
after that first failure I began researching glandular trichomes and began to realize the majority of the terpenes and cannabinoids were located on the exterior of the leaf. Lesson two learned. Trichomes heads are the fruits just waiting to be plucked from the hairs on the surface.
armed with new knowledge I began playing with frozen quick wash times. The extracts were better, clearer, but not as tasty. I was also using lots of alcohol which was beginning to be pricey. I started looking into stills for alcohol recovery but I hated the idea of using heat.
Money began to be tight so my experiments halted for a few months. One day I was reading an article online and I saw the isi whipping siphon being used to infuse basil and apricot into alcohol. The whole process happens in two minutes, simply add the ingredients, mix and strain.
brilliant! I immedietely bought a siphon and 600 nitrous cartridges (They were cheap In bulk.) I figured I could at least infuse other flavors if marijuana turned into a bust.
my first experiment was with a quarter of granddaddy purple. I froze my buds, froze my alcohol and got my whipping siphon ready. I decided to start with gassing and degassing the nitrous repeatedly once the ingredients were mixed. The effect being like a non polar ethanol hurricane ripping all the trichomes off.
The effect was unreal! It pulled so much gold color into the alcohol my jaw dropped. I have since repeated the experiment 60 times, running anywhere from a quarter to 3 ounces at a time. The potency is unreal and the ability to take super small dabs and handle it all with your hands is fantastic. My experiments continue but I feel like this information needed to be out there. I emailed Graywolf and the skunkpharm crew months ago, but those wonderful souls have had there noses to the grindstone. They are very busy doing some great work!

I will post more pictures of the entire process soon, also coming soon is a ecig mixing session with the CAT scientific homogenizer!

Much love,
Dabber Dan"

Apparently "Dabber Dan" doesn't know about this site, maybe someone knows how to get in touch with DD.

Last edited:

jump117

Veteran
Thank you very much. The story is very inspiring.

Maybe you can help also look at the resulting extract, please?

:thank you:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is one loop hole Gray Wolf, he's been trying to get in touch with you guys. Here is a precis of a letter sent.

"Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:01 AM
Alright brothers and sisters. I'm finally submitting my recipe for others to follow. I've been working on my quick wash since 2010 and finally after many successful runs, i believe I've had proven success with this method.
I began experimenting with marijuana almost immediately after my introduction to the medicine for esophageal spasms. I began looking for extraction methods for oral consumption. I followed the general advice at the time and steeped the marijuana in everclear in the freezer for months. Shaking it everyday....what a waste of time and hope lol. The mixture turned a solid green and waxes were precipitating into a cream. I keep it in my freezer as a reminder and a tool for other extractors. Lesson number one learned. Alcohol is a powerful solvent. Noted.
after that first failure I began researching glandular trichomes and began to realize the majority of the terpenes and cannabinoids were located on the exterior of the leaf. Lesson two learned. Trichomes heads are the fruits just waiting to be plucked from the hairs on the surface.
armed with new knowledge I began playing with frozen quick wash times. The extracts were better, clearer, but not as tasty. I was also using lots of alcohol which was beginning to be pricey. I started looking into stills for alcohol recovery but I hated the idea of using heat.
Money began to be tight so my experiments halted for a few months. One day I was reading an article online and I saw the isi whipping siphon being used to infuse basil and apricot into alcohol. The whole process happens in two minutes, simply add the ingredients, mix and strain.
brilliant! I immedietely bought a siphon and 600 nitrous cartridges (They were cheap In bulk.) I figured I could at least infuse other flavors if marijuana turned into a bust.
my first experiment was with a quarter of granddaddy purple. I froze my buds, froze my alcohol and got my whipping siphon ready. I decided to start with gassing and degassing the nitrous repeatedly once the ingredients were mixed. The effect being like a non polar ethanol hurricane ripping all the trichomes off.
The effect was unreal! It pulled so much gold color into the alcohol my jaw dropped. I have since repeated the experiment 60 times, running anywhere from a quarter to 3 ounces at a time. The potency is unreal and the ability to take super small dabs and handle it all with your hands is fantastic. My experiments continue but I feel like this information needed to be out there. I emailed Graywolf and the skunkpharm crew months ago, but those wonderful souls have had there noses to the grindstone. They are very busy doing some great work!

I will post more pictures of the entire process soon, also coming soon is a ecig mixing session with the CAT scientific homogenizer!

Much love,
Dabber Dan"

Apparently "Dabber Dan" doesn't know about this site, maybe someone knows how to get in touch with DD.

I am on freemygreenpdx.com forum and can read what he has posted, but it isn't in much detail. I'll see if I can enough details to post the procedure, or make contact with him.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard back from Eddie Kirk and he said if you get him a gmail address, he can open you an account. PM me if you have questions or problems.

jump117

Veteran
“Magic bubbles”.

“Magic bubbles”.

Барботаж ( Bubbling , barbotage, Barbotage, Druckluftmischung, Durchsprudel, burbujeo)

- is passing the gas through a liquid layer.

When bubbling large interfacial surface is created at the "liquid-gas",
which intensifies the mass transfer processes

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Entries from my archive explain my non-participation:
-----------
2013/8/21 OMMP PAY IT FORWARD <info@freemygreenpdx.com>
Jump,
An administrator has accepted your registration request or email address change at OMMP PAY IT FORWARD. You may now log in with
your chosen details and access your full user account at http://freemygreenpdx.com/index.php
------------
On Wed, Aug 21, 2013
Hey Administrator!
Check my account please.
No matter where I clicked, all comes back with
Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
Thank You!
----------
Re: Account: Jump, validated at OMMP PAY IT FORWARD
Your IP address came up in moscow,Our website will not allow that IP address
----------------
Aug 22, 2013 __jump __wrote:
Thank you for the quick response Eddie Kirk, and sorry about that restriction :(
Please say hallo to GW, he knows me from ICMag for years.
---------------
22 августа 2013, 22:45
I am sorry the site builder disallows Russia form the site. I will however be happy to Let JD, GrayWolf know you were here. :)
-----------
Кому: Eddie Kirk
22 августа 2013, 23:54
Iron Curtain again, lol!
----------

I'm sorry, but I denied the opportunity to take part in this exciting process.:tiphat:

http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us/proxy

Please use a FREE proxy server. Select USA as the desired location of the server, and OMPP will think you are logging in from the USA.

You get to participate, we get the benefit of your knowledge, they get to retain their meaningless rule. Win, Win, Win!

:joint:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Laughing gas N2O, it will help for sure! :laughing:

This extraction best done in a closed closet inhaling deeply............

Wonder how long before the butane huffing crowd exploits it?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gray Wolf thanks for chiming in, Merry Christmas to both you and Jump. When I read this article I was really floored, if an extraction could be this easy it would be a real winner for those that would want it just themselves. I'll watch the site really close on this one. That butane has me very jumpy, it really makes a mess of people if not done right and IMO that's a closed system, that shit fries your dumb ass if you make a mistake.

You still have to remove the ethanol, but I have no doubts it is as easy as shown to extract with ethanol, because I originally started extracting with ethanol.

jump /injack

Veteran
You still have to remove the ethanol, but I have no doubts it is as easy as shown to extract with ethanol, because I originally started extracting with ethanol.

You wrote about this type of extraction a long time ago, its just that whip thats different and the use of different gases and he has a 2 minute process and he gets 97% Your technique is the one I use now.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"It's starting to look a lot like Christmas"..........!

Belatedly for this Christmas, but one of the advantages of being the local Santa, is that I get to wring out next years Christmas toys before gifting any to young brothers and sisters.

Hee, hee, hee, snicker, snark, snort.................................

I have some enriched, albeit aged Chocolat trim for the alpha run, so will seek out some fresher material to optimize aromatics on the next round.

Talking to one of my thirtyish associates, I learned that they used to inflate balloons with N2 and inhale from the balloon to experience an altered state of conscious.

Maybe we could add a step to the process, that includes a balloon to recycle the N2 for useful purposes.

Maybe hook the filled balloon to a vaporizer, so you are inhaling N2 rather than air with your vaporized medications.

Attachments

• ISI-1-1.jpg
    ISI-1-1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 31

jump /injack

Veteran
I ordered the "infuser" that you got, great sale going at Amazon for these. Looking at the tube that the N2O comes in there is only about 8gr, in the box of 24 that I got, that comes out to about $24 a pound for the N2O. Of course if this works, thats nothing. Watching this one closely. You could scale this one up pretty fast so that processing pounds were possible. Jump is very quiet.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
"It's starting to look a lot like Christmas"..........!

Belatedly for this Christmas, but one of the advantages of being the local Santa, is that I get to wring out next years Christmas toys before gifting any to young brothers and sisters.

Hee, hee, hee, snicker, snark, snort.................................

I have some enriched, albeit aged Chocolat trim for the alpha run, so will seek out some fresher material to optimize aromatics on the next round.

Talking to one of my thirtyish associates, I learned that they used to inflate balloons with N2 and inhale from the balloon to experience an altered state of conscious.

Maybe we could add a step to the process, that includes a balloon to recycle the N2 for useful purposes.

Maybe hook the filled balloon to a vaporizer, so you are inhaling N2 rather than air with your vaporized medications.

So if you freeze material in that whip cream machine with 190* alch, and then connect the NOX line will it produce an extract out of the cream distribution port?

Into a roto vape and all is amazing????

Very interested.

:joint: