What's new

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Looking like quite the forest! Definitely going to get some good smoke out of this round.

I have my fingers crossed :)

a few days from now I'll be leaving them for a week, going on holiday and will be back after Christmas. So hoping the forest won't drink like crazy, and just take it easy while I am gone.

Day 34

BLB

THHxC99XC99

Topped the reservior with tapwater, didn't add any extra nutrients.

pH 6.2
Ec 1.4

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 9

Changed the reservior today, a bit late but I have been slacking a little. The plan was weekly res changes, I will try to stick to it.

pH 6.3
Ec 1.2

The one part flower nutrient from GreenHouse seeds, says it's best to flower them between 5.8 and 6.5 pH. So I am trying that, I have always done 5.5-5.8 pH in aeroponics.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 36

Leaving for 8 days holiday :woohoo:

Filled the 66 Gal res to the limit, and will be crossing my fingers. Hoping that they won't drink it all, they are 5 weeks into 12/12 and haven't been defoiled.

Hooked up the dehumidifyer to run at night, and it drains to the res.

pH 6.2
Ec 1.5

Palindrome

King of Schwag
picture.php

Merry Christmas!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Back from my Vacation, hope everyone have had a good time what ever you have been celebrating or not celebrating in the past week.

Got back just in time to put them girls to bed on the 8th day, and I didn't do anything besides add some water to the reserviors in the LED closet.

The HPS grow have only used about 1/3 of the reservior, and the pH are in acceptable range. That I didn't care to do jack about it, after about 12 hours behind the wheel.

pH 5.45
Ec 1.6

The LED flower test, well some of them kinda grew a little into the lights.

Raised the lights, added a bit or water to both reserviors. The veg res was empty, the flower res in the LED closet was 2/3 full like the other room.

Didn't do any readings, will be a task for tomorrow.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Looks like you are about to rock the new year.

Yeah it should fall in perfect, with my new year resolution: To grow more weed!

Have started to clean out in the garage, getting ready to build a LED flower cabinet. With 2 rows of 3 stacked compartments, each messureing a little over 2x3 ft. Should end up with around 36 sqft, light grit with about 250 Watt in each.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Happy New Year

It have been about a year now, since I got back to growing and it have been a good year.

I have really enjoyed getting back at it, and rejoining the great community we got here.
Thank you all for the past year, all your input, help, feedback, positive comments and great vibes.
I have learned alot about LED light, and I see a lot of potential in this.

As mentioned I am planing a small expansion, with a LED flower closet for bud production and breeding.
Trying to optimise the space useage, by stacking SOG grows under LED.

I have ordered some horticulture strips with Samsung LM561C chips, so looking forward to see how they will preform.
From what I read the gpw should be pretty high, so it will be interresting to see if I can make this work for me.

With the 0.77 gpw from the china chips, and with the results others post. I have high expectations, but again it's all just a test.
3 layers of stacked SOG grows, even if I only get the same gpw as the HPS grow.
It will take up much less floor space, cut out any need for veg and just flower out small rooted clones.
Two sections of 3 layers, running on 12/12 flip flop. Should make it possible for a good work flow, where I plan for a harvest every 5th week.

Still thinking about the layout of the reservior(s), as my height is a bit limited and 3 layers might be running it a little tight.
But I think it's possible to pull off, with a large flat reservior on the floor.
If I do 3 reserviors, I could also run 9 week strains. And do a harvest every 3 weeks, harvesting 1 layer in each section.

But first I'll have to build it all! :dance013:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Plans

Plans

I like to plan everything out on paper, before I start building anything.
This way I can change things up, as I get other ideas, find better solutions or get tips from other growers.

The LED Flower closet, as the plans are looking now.
Each cabinet will have a 6 sqft light grit.
Just like the Veg cabinets, in the first closet I build.

Plans for the ventilation, as Im going to move the veg closet.
Into the same room as the flower closet, to make room for the freezer. As I have to move a few things around, to give way for the expantion of the grow.

It's gonna be a great year!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
BLB Day 54

THHxC99XC99

Something happend with the light, and the phone cam. So this pic came out really pretty, but it's not the true color.

C5 Haze

pH 5.9
Ec 1.7