What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Another week to chop, desided not to chop anything yet.
The RH looks good, and the plants as well.
I think I will be able to pull this off, with low risk of bud rot.
They are 9 weeks into 12/12, still not spotted any amber trichomes.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 37 in the 2nd LED test

They are starting to smell really nice, and starting to look a bit like laugh. Frosty, but whispy and flimsy looking.

THHxC99

mixed

BLB

They are halfway, so might still turn into something decent.
Or it might not!

Hermies gotta die. No hard feelings :biggrin:. I still feel bad, but it's just business. I did try plucking nanners on one grow, but that got really old pretty fast. Looks like things are moving along nicely. With c99 it doesnt hurt to chop when tricomes are cloudy if you like a racy, clear headed high. Just my experience with brothers Grimm c99 I've grown.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
All right we hit day 71, time to start harvesting some of the girls in the HPS room.

Starting with some BLB

Sticky stuff - this is from trimming one plant

Last edited:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
looking good in there bro, nice and dank. even that herm will probably not have any seeds yet.

Thank you mate.

I don't think the nanners ever got so ripe, they tossed any pollen.
Have been monitoring them with a lense, and I have not been able to detect any pollen dust.

Make me hope everything is in the clear, also the haze in the back that most likely will require a few weeks more at least.
I will know more, once I have choped the last 8 plants.
Then I will be able to get to the haze, and get a closer look on the trichome development and ripening.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
(Tom Hill Haze x C99) x C99 day 72

What would you know, im not even done with the new closet and it's already stuffed with buds

The remaining C5 Haze, they look like they are fading hard.

Time to kick back and relax for the night!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Small THH x C99 X C99 nugs, that "fell off" while trimming.
Left them at the computer for 3 days, and test smoked thouse little quick dried nugs this morning.

Surpricingly smooth, for quick dry and no curing.
Great haze flavor, sour lemon with a sweet/fruity aftertaste from the C99.

I think this will be a very very nice smoke, once it's cured I think the sweet C99 flavor in the aftertaste will stand out a bit more.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 46 in the LED 2nd flower test

Still temps are low, it's winter so that was to be expected.
The LED's are dying here and there, but again they where 1.2$ a strip and I then removed all the resistors and soldered in bridgest.
With a cheap china soldering iron, so I can't and wont complain about it.

Most are fine, and some are looking less fine.
Still I am not disapointed in any way, for the price I have payed for these strips.
I am able to veg quite nicely under them, first flower test did okay. The buds where small, but tasted great and worked as well as the HPS buds.

The 6666 vegged side is looking better, more even and buds are bigger.

12/12 from clone
They are doing okay, I need to make more clones in the future.
So I will have a better selection, also this is not mono crop. It's mixed strains and phenos.

They are frosty and smelling nice, so I have no doubt the end product will be as nice as first time.
Question is, will I be able to at least keep the same GPW. If so with the low temps, I will consider that a improvement from the first run.
Where the temps where much better, but I struggled with my cheese cut and her eating "disorder".

They are a bit over fed atm, but I am testing the GH seed 1 part nute for longflowering plants.
For fun I am just following the instructions on the pack, pretending I don't have a Ec meter and know what I am doing.
I consider 1 part nutes "noob" products, I might be all wrong and things have changed. Like LED's have changed over the last decade.
But anyway, I am just using the messuring spoon. Change res once a week, and don't do any Ec readings.

I pH adjust the water, to the recommended 6.2 and let it unfold.

2nd run with this, I will ignore the lable and recommendations.
Run the pH low as I am used to, messure nutrients and top off.
Only change reservoir, when I feel the need for it.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Started harvesting the C5 Mango's

I would have prefered to give them a few more weeks, but the winter and the plants don't agree with me.

And even tho Putin have been doing a great job, watching my crops for almost a year now.
He have failed at keeping the cold at bay!

Leafs are starting to wilter into the buds, and I don't wanna risk they turn into bud rot.

Day 79

It's showing a bit Icarus syndrome :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts