H

Husky.Rex

Nice set up you've got there Mat

Takes balls to run an operation like that :tiphat:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Epic! Love this grow!! Hot babes as well :cathug:

Looks like they're going well now how much more veg do you plan on giving them?

Mad Matt

Nice set up you've got there Mat

Takes balls to run an operation like that :tiphat:

Thanks mate....

You are going to have some nice hedges there mate...Us British love our hedges eh?

:respect:

We do mate, wonder if i could shape them into a swan or duck:biggrin:

Epic! Love this grow!! Hot babes as well :cathug:

Looks like they're going well now how much more veg do you plan on giving them?

I plan on letting these veg for about 6 or maybe 7 weeks mate, hoping not to top them but may have to....

ILoveit

Great grow & great effort setting it up must of taken many hours of hard work.

You mentioned the arch ceiling helps heat control... could you elaborate please?

I understand every grower has his/her own methods of growing but I must ask would it have been easier to have the entire system rigged as a RDWC system similar to Heath's?

Please keep the pics coming cant wait for flowering to commence.

Mad Matt

Great grow & great effort setting it up must of taken many hours of hard work.

You mentioned the arch ceiling helps heat control... could you elaborate please?

I understand every grower has his/her own methods of growing but I must ask would it have been easier to have the entire system rigged as a RDWC system similar to Heath's?

Please keep the pics coming cant wait for flowering to commence.

Thanks mate...

lucky14

Awesome work, great to see you going big using the Gavitas. Can I ask how many flo-grow systems you currently have under your 22 x 1000's? when you introduce you other 8x600 Gavitas are they all being mixed within the 1000's or is it for another part of the room.

I know people don't like guestimate but what is the total yield your expecting/hoping for..... 10kg+

Did you manage to resolve the issue with the Canna aqua pebbles running hot/ph swing?, I guess after a few flushes through they should be pretty stable now.

Keep up the great work and look forward to the progress pictures and update.

Mad Matt

Awesome work, great to see you going big using the Gavitas. Can I ask how many flo-grow systems you currently have under your 22 x 1000's? when you introduce you other 8x600 Gavitas are they all being mixed within the 1000's or is it for another part of the room.

I know people don't like guestimate but what is the total yield your expecting/hoping for..... 10kg+

Did you manage to resolve the issue with the Canna aqua pebbles running hot/ph swing?, I guess after a few flushes through they should be pretty stable now.

Keep up the great work and look forward to the progress pictures and update.

Thanks mate..

lucky14

Wow 120 flo-grows, you certainly not messing around. I presume you top up from one main reservoir and just walk around topping up each one via hose and pump when needed.

I would expect you should easily achieve the 10oz per plant with your 6-7 week veg, you will have some serious Christmas trees under there. Are you planing to trim that all by hand or run it through a trimpro?

Glad to hear you managed to stabilise those pebbles, nothing worse that fighting an issue which is down to the manufacturer.

Did you hang all those Gavitas using rope ratchets or are they on a frame where you can raise and lower the whole bank of lights at the same time?

Nice to see you have those bare bulbs in-between the rows, that will certainly help push that 10oz boundary.

Mad Matt

Wow 120 flo-grows, you certainly not messing around. I presume you top up from one main reservoir and just walk around topping up each one via hose and pump when needed.

I would expect you should easily achieve the 10oz per plant with your 6-7 week veg, you will have some serious Christmas trees under there. Are you planing to trim that all by hand or run it through a trimpro?

Glad to hear you managed to stabilise those pebbles, nothing worse that fighting an issue which is down to the manufacturer.

Did you hang all those Gavitas using rope ratchets or are they on a frame where you can raise and lower the whole bank of lights at the same time?

Nice to see you have those bare bulbs in-between the rows, that will certainly help push that 10oz boundary.

tttt

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
When I saw those hot babes in that last pic I thought "F*CK,this guys got EVERYTHING"

There's even a toilet! Lol

Man this is nice. I like those flow n gros. Did you add a bubbler to them? Hell yeah that's putting in work Matt. Do you filter the exhaust?

Nice op

ILoveit

Thanks mate...

These arches are are kept a little cooler because of the thickness of brick thats used to build them, heat just doesn't penetrate from the outside like other buildings.....

You are correct mate, a system similar to that which heath uses would be far easy to use however ive spent most of my years growing in pots with canna so im relatively new to these systems. As i progress im hoping to use such systems.....

That makes sense.
At first I thought you meant the heat rises to the center of the arch ceiling & from there its extracted.

If you dont mind Ill post pics of my tree grow which were the results after reading Heath grows beginning to end ha ha, he truly has inspiring contraptions doesnt he.

Keep up the good work.

Mad Matt

the kalisnaps does yeild well as does the right pheno of ao pursang to theres so many lol btw great set up :biggrin:

Good to gear mate as they will be tested very soon in this room, i have just enough space but they will be in 10lt pots...

Mad Matt

That makes sense.
At first I thought you meant the heat rises to the center of the arch ceiling & from there its extracted.

If you dont mind Ill post pics of my tree grow which were the results after reading Heath grows beginning to end ha ha, he truly has inspiring contraptions doesnt he.

Keep up the good work.

Please do post some pictures mate, would love to see them...

Heath is the man:)

Latest posts

Latest posts