What's new

A little something I'm working on...

BIGGS

Veteran
bad ass bro, can't wait to see some trees in there soon. how many watts are you going to be running in total? good luck with it mate.

josh019

Wow! killer set up mate, very nice work :tiphat:

How do you cool or vent the place with 24kw+ of light? Do you have to run AC?

:thank you:

B

buddymate

Whats the rental on an archway like that Matt?How do you get out of landlord checks?Friendly landlord?Excellent project,one most of us can only hope to aspire to,be lucky.

r1rider

Good luck with it all Matt, but as big as this is, i`m suprised that your being allowed to journal it all online, that said i`m glad you are as its gonna be a geat show. :tiphat:

r1

B

buddymate

Thank you for the good vibes
Anyone with the cojones to grow like your doing deserves vibes and luck,thanks for letting us tag along even vicariously for the ride,hope its smooth and trouble free.

Mad Matt

Very nice thread ...looking forward to the show.

That's some electricity bill you must have :biggrin:

Good luck with it all Matt, but as big as this is, i`m suprised that your being allowed to journal it all online, that said i`m glad you are as its gonna be a geat show. :tiphat:

r1

Anyone with the cojones to grow like your doing deserves vibes and luck,thanks for letting us tag along even vicariously for the ride,hope its smooth and trouble free.

Thanks guy's:)

Mad Matt

With a little luck i might be getting my hands on some Kalishnapple and Agent Orange, seen numerous grow reports and opinions on these two strains and all looks good... Just need somewhere to put them....:biggrin:

K

kippax

With a little luck i might be getting my hands on some Kalishnapple and Agent Orange, seen numerous grow reports and opinions on these two strains and all looks good... Just need somewhere to put them....:biggrin:

seeds or cuts mate?

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Love to see some kalish under that lighting mate, have you seen Ganja Baba's pics of them under 8 or is it 10 x 600w's? It's definitely a serious yielder, haven't had the pleasure of smoking her yet but buds look/sound good.

Mad Matt

Love to see some kalish under that lighting mate, have you seen Ganja Baba's pics of them under 8 or is it 10 x 600w's? It's definitely a serious yielder, haven't had the pleasure of smoking her yet but buds look/sound good.

Yeah ive seen them mate and im bowled over, could be something really special....

Latest posts

Latest posts