What's new

A little something I'm working on...

H

Hazyfontazy

superb set up ,mucker ,,wishing u all the best ,a nice trouble free grow and huge yield :tiphat:

1 question if i may ask ..

why are u using ionic ? if not yet purchased don't bother ,it will do the job but imo and my experience canna aqua will do it better ,get the canna aqua its fab and u wont regret it,,

i have used both ,canna was better

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome space! awesome set up, this is gonna be BIG! and should be a great watch. Good luck chap

EDIT: PS, very modest title lol

Mad Matt

superb set up ,mucker ,,wishing u all the best ,a nice trouble free grow and huge yield :tiphat:

1 question if i may ask ..

why are u using ionic ? if not yet purchased don't bother ,it will do the job but imo and my experience canna aqua will do it better ,get the canna aqua its fab and u wont regret it,,

i have used both ,canna was better

Thanks mate..

Ive also used both and to be honest found no difference and as i say to my friends, " if its good enough for Heath Robinson its good enough for me"....

Now thats a grow spot lol

All the best from me good luck

Peace

Cheers mate:)

Awesome space! awesome set up, this is gonna be BIG! and should be a great watch. Good luck chap

EDIT: PS, very modest title lol

Lmao, Ive seen grows on a much much larger scale.

Thanks for your support mate...

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome set up, cant wait to see this one underway.....would love to see some of our strains in that space so have a look, let me know what takes your fancy and we'll sort something out.
Peace

Mad Matt

Awesome set up, cant wait to see this one underway.....would love to see some of our strains in that space so have a look, let me know what takes your fancy and we'll sort something out.
Peace

Thank you for the very kind offer mate, i will be sure to pm you in the very near future.....

Mad Matt

What a set up! Love it, wish i could work with you

All the best with it and stay safe

Looking awesome mad matt

Lovely space there Mat, should look even better when those girls grow up. Subbed

-delic

Thanks so much for the support guy's, i will keep this updated on a weekly basis with feedback and photo's..

At this time we are having issues with keeping our ph in range, it tends to raise a little and we get lock... Looking forward to doing battle with this issue.........

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Thanks so much for the support guy's, i will keep this updated on a weekly basis with feedback and photo's..

At this time we are having issues with keeping our ph in range, it tends to raise a little and we get lock... Looking forward to doing battle with this issue.........

Use an auto top up header tank with pH adjusted water ?

Nutriculture sell nice all plastic low pressure float switches ... just like a smaller all plastic version of your house's header tank float valve.

DeoXy

I'd kill to have that much space to play in...lucky you are!.. me and my wimpy little 2x4 tent and 600watter will sit quietly in the corner and watch lol.. lookin good!:tiphat:

Mad Matt

Use an auto top up header tank with pH adjusted water ?

Nutriculture sell nice all plastic low pressure float switches ... just like a smaller all plastic version of your house's header tank float valve.

Thanks for the advice mate, i shall look into this, most of or equipment comes from Nutriculture....