What's new

A little something I'm working on...

dude

cant believe i missed this, ive been doing 170ltr bins in a double arch for a few years under 20kw, good place to grow, keeps good temps and humidity all year round without AC and its nice and discrete ( depending on your neighbours)

your set up is looking great, i run critical mass as well, ive got a massive yielder but its a crap cloner, i literally have to take 100 clones for every 40 i need to survive, ive never had this problem before with any strain but its worth keeping, gives me 25 - 30 oz a plant with a 6/7 week veg, run perpetually........ low plant numbers are key this year in the uk with the new guidelines so i keep my grow under 40 plants if i can

looks great tho, looking forward to the results mate ;-)

Whats the rental on an archway like that Matt?How do you get out of landlord checks?Friendly landlord?Excellent project,one most of us can only hope to aspire to,be lucky.

check network rails website out mate

however, its not worth doing unless you know your neighbours or know the area, and you have a very good cover business that actually operates

typically people like to get to know there neighbours in arches and the transport police are onto growing setups

inspections are 2 months in advance usually and they have missed my last 2 years worth so thats very rarely a problem, late rent, thats a entire new problem ( network rail get the baliffs mega quick to break locks, my next door neighbour was 3 weeks overdue and had his locks changed)

Mad Matt

dude

cant believe i missed this, ive been doing 170ltr bins in a double arch for a few years under 20kw, good place to grow, keeps good temps and humidity all year round without AC and its nice and discrete ( depending on your neighbours)

your set up is looking great, i run critical mass as well, ive got a massive yielder but its a crap cloner, i literally have to take 100 clones for every 40 i need to survive, ive never had this problem before with any strain but its worth keeping, gives me 25 - 30 oz a plant with a 6/7 week veg, run perpetually........ low plant numbers are key this year in the uk with the new guidelines so i keep my grow under 40 plants if i can

looks great tho, looking forward to the results mate ;-)

Good to see you on board mate..

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
That is superb!!!
My best vibes are going your way.
Please take safety&stealthiness to the maximum because i want to see a bountiful harvest from that wicked garden.

Mad Matt

Some more, all vertical lights are now on, 6 down each walk way, max temperature so far has been 86....

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nothing wrong with those pics matt

looks like loads of hard work managing that lot hope it pays off for ya

peace

B

buddymate

When I saw those hot babes in that last pic I thought "F*CK,this guys got EVERYTHING"

Latest posts

Latest posts