What's new

A Letter to the Guy who keeps Ripping My Plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
To Whom It May Concern:

Now you surely know that I have a medical disability and I need my weed to treat my illness.

You are a heartless, cold, unfeeling asshole. I hope your dick shrivles up and never works again.

Karma is a bitch. That's why i don't steel. They will get what's coming to them in the end.
Sorry for your loss. Makes me sad.

C

Cookie monster

I guess I have not made this clear.

I am not dumb enough to grow in the same spot every year.

My patches are sometimes 2 miles apart.

There are about 6 different landowners, so it ain't one landowner pissed off and going around to other peoples land diggin shit up.

It is someone who is stealing clones, cause they like my genetics.

I planted in swamp, bat caves, middle of field, in fence rows last year.

He got the swamp, bat caves, but did not find middle of field or fence row.

Some dude likes my genetics and is stealing clones to raise himself.

May his dick lay limp forever.

I also walk to these spots, through fields and dales. No roads do I use. I do not drive.

It is really hard on me to get these plants out doors.

It is somebody who does not have a job, and walks through the woods huntin for my plants.

I bet they must go every weekend hunting.

I left Him 13 male clones that were unsexed last fall. But The Ripper did not take the bait.

All i'm gonna say is that if you have enough land to build a nice wood cabin on on then you probably have enough land to plant a few weed bushes on.

ROJO145

Veteran
The older I get the more I remember old paw-paw,and he'd say "Its hard tellin not knowin".........60 bucks takes all the guessin in the world out in living color!!
41WJEN7BVGL._SS500_.jpg

Andyo

Veteran
ive found plants twice

ive found plants twice

twice when i lived in the uk i found weed plots never stole anything ,never told anyone .just walked away with a smile on my face .
Lola you cannot mess around with this arsehole he may well know where you live,camera trap identify him or her .
Personally id put a crossbow bolt through his chest and bury him and grow some plants on him.

One Love 731

Veteran
Sorry to hear about the bad news, I would replace them myself if we were in the same area. Many great harvests to come. Karma, One Love

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I like the idea of replacing them with hemp lol lol Let the prick grow it out and not know what he has lol.. But then it's too hard on you to have to go through all that but it would be funny. But things like that always do come back to ya one way or the other ,like the other guy said karmas a bitch good luck peace out Headband707

L

LolaGal

1) Buy solar motion detector
2) attach electric pins to trigger of Bear Mace Cans, use at least 2.
3) Set up make sure solar panel is covered until set up complete.
4) attach motion detector to trigger pins on Bear Mace Cans.
5) Position Bear Mace Cans to correct spray postion.
6) Remove cover from solar panel, get away quick.

wonder if this would work...... hmmm..... Now that would be worth gettin on camera.... LOL.

I don't see that a camera would do me much good. I ain't the I will follow you home and beat you up type. It would be nice to satisfy my curiousity, but I reckon Mr. Ripper would steal the damn camera.

:D

off to buy a soldering gun.... lol.... ;)

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
my only hope is that as he marches back to his car with his ripped Lola bush he stumbles upon LEO investigating what he is doing parked off in the woods .....And i don't wish that on anyone undeserving .... then at least he will get a punishment

Bulldog11

Veteran
Lola, buy the camera. You never know what you will find.

If you are getting small plants taken then even birds will take your shit. I have had plants in my back yard that I thought for sure somebody took because the soil and all was taken. Turns out, after watching the playback, that a bird swooped my plant and took the soil with it. The plant was only in a small red dixie cup, and the soil had dried enough were it was easily lifted out. Same might be the case with you, even if the plants are bigger.

Now if you can see it is a person, well, then it is on. I don't take that stuff lightly. Small town means you would most likely recognize this person. If so, go to there house and look for there plot. Don't steal plants back, just stomp them to the ground. Leave a note saying, stop taking my shit or there will be more consequences.

L

LolaGal

It was a 3 foot tall clone and about 2 gallons of soil missing...!!!

That wuz a big bird! :D

I dig big deep holes, amend them, and bring in mixed soil. I am finding 5 gallon bucket sized empty holes in the ground!

I hope his pecker never twitches again. Mwahahahahaha

slackx

Veteran
It honestly sounds too me that you should probably be careful...bad shit happens sometimes. I hope nothing ever happens but if someone is following you around maybe you should stop posting on a forum where they can potentially directly target you...or after wishing their dick stopped working come after you. I'd honestly keep a can of mace close to you and watch your steps...kinda weird you been having this problem a long time and havn't been able to atleast get an idea on whos following you. Sounds like your locations aren't that discreet if you can't even notice someone following you.

wspman

1) Buy solar motion detector
2) attach electric pins to trigger of Bear Mace Cans, use at least 2.
3) Set up make sure solar panel is covered until set up complete.
4) attach motion detector to trigger pins on Bear Mace Cans.
5) Position Bear Mace Cans to correct spray postion.
6) Remove cover from solar panel, get away quick.

wonder if this would work...... hmmm..... Now that would be worth gettin on camera.... LOL.

I don't see that a camera would do me much good. I ain't the I will follow you home and beat you up type. It would be nice to satisfy my curiousity, but I reckon Mr. Ripper would steal the damn camera.

:D

off to buy a soldering gun.... lol.... ;)

Set up a half dozen trip wires around your plants with 12 ga shotguns shells, OO buck, about knee high. The ripper will be very easy to spot, he's the one legged son-of-bitch who wished he had not been rippin'.

J

jayburtonboy

Find some nice trees to grow your girls in. Hell get a camera too.

G

Guywithoutajeep

I'd seriously do the gps thing and find out where my plants were being taken too. Thats scary to think someone is stalking you for plants.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rippers suck I have been there as well and they take shit that wont even get you high it's pathetic. I know how you feel. What I did was I did not do any erban growing for a few years and when I went back I never had an issue since knock on wood. This might not be an option for you if you dont have a indoor grow. Rippers are hard to beat if they want your shit they will get it. Good luck Lola !!

B

Bazarocka

Hey

Hey

How do you know it is a guy and not a lady?

Wait a sec~~~didn't you just have problems wit one of YOUR so called friends. The one that was making the run for supplies and then wanted $$$.

Maybe it's her/him???:artist:

CAMP was what moved me indoors. (Somehow about 60 plants sprouted fricken LEGS and walked right out of my backyard~~~ONE WEEK FROM HARVEST) Rotten Rastard Lowlifes they are.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts