What's new

A Letter to the Guy who keeps Ripping My Plants

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDEYE_420

Hey Lola just have a decoy grow, put a load of shit Arjan seeds out at one spot for the rip off thief to grab, and keep your top quality genetics growing at a super secure location?

The thief gets shit and you get quality!

Or wait at the spot with a elephant gun and blow the fools leg off LOL!

On a serious note though, that is pretty f*ckin low to steal someone's plants. Why couldn't you just take a few buds of it if you had to? Taking the whole plant takes the piss!

Karma is going to bite you in the ass sticky fingers!

Peace.

bigwity

Veteran
you should set a net trap up then when you go to your grow you may find him hanging from a tree

SuperZero

That's fucked, put some hemp plants out hehe. Waste his time more than yours.

On a side note, I wish I could put plants out this early.

Last edited:

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
I got an idea Lola.
Put out another clone, then wait in the bushes with a tranquilizer gun. When he/she comes by to take it, tranq their ass and drag them to a motel room. Work them over some!

OldGold

If you booby trap it, use something like a dye bomb. Most booby traps land you in jail or worse. Definitely don't get angry enough to use a deadfall trap. That gets you the electric chair.

Definitely - dye. Mark them indelibly and take JOY in how they are going to explain the dye on them! No pain, no harm, but oy... Ultimate revenge! Mark them for weeks or months and I doubt you'll have any more trouble. And read some of the posts here about stealth grows, not making a path, that kind of thing.

When you plant it, drop a pocket knife nearby. Anyone seeing it will pick it up and you'll know you have a marauder. And it could be worse... It could be the pigs!

OldGold

Claymores are effective, too...:pirate:...I think, I still have a couple left..:chin:
And spend the rest of your life in jail - unless they decide to shorten your life? I admire your conviction but I like my freedom! I thought potheads were supposed to be for peace...

Peace... Hm... Is weed what went into peace pipes? And before you rip, I'm Ani Silecki - "The proud people" - or Cherokee. I can say that.

OldGold

Why are you planting outside? With all the wealth of indoor growing info here? I'm an old stoner from the 60s and have grown outside, but it just isn't worth the sweating being busted. Everything you could possibly need to know is HERE including stealth indoor grows and odor control. You will be less exposed growing indoors, and you will definitely be safer. Nobody can rap on you if they don't see you making trips to tend your garden.

After finding this great resource I have converted attic crawl space to a stealth grow chamber. It is less than 4 feet high, but already I am seeing great results. Sure, it is cramped, but it would be awfully difficult for someone to steel my weed! And I have great peace of mind - peace of mind I NEVER had taking all the risks of growing outside!

C

Cookie monster

And spend the rest of your life in jail - unless they decide to shorten your life? I admire your conviction but I like my freedom! I thought potheads were supposed to be for peace...

Peace... Hm... Is weed what went into peace pipes? And before you rip, I'm Ani Silecki - "The proud people" - or Cherokee. I can say that.

I think Pinball was kidding, well i hope so because a few claymores will probably take out the plants as well as the ripper.

Mind you it seems like a good way to dig a hole and add plenty of blood n bone at the same time :)

I'm willing to bet a huge majority of people in this thread would take plants if they found them in the woods and no one is around. If you never tell anyone it never happened, and this is a cut throat world we work in.

This thread makes me wonder what the point of the helpful thread thing is. I've never seen a post with more "helpful" ratings than the original post and there is really nothing helpful about it, just venting complaints... I guess it's just a popularity contest, so I'm wondering how I disable mine? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts