What's new

A Letter to the Guy who keeps Ripping My Plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Hi there
I live in a state where mj is illegal. take a trip out to the deep woods. make your own way up where no man has gone before and plant. i do it here every year.
hope it works out for you.
CW

exactly my thoughts... if the grow is not really far away, it is not guerrilla style...

if one plants in the neighbors' lot, it is more like lazy-style.

peace all

I'd take it as a compliment and switch spots lola. Think of it like this, It's a shitty grower that attempts to grow and completely fails or ends up with mids at best, he snatches your shit, grows it out, and ends up with good weed. He's obviously going to take it again if he gets the chance, even if it's asshole, didn't even leave a thank you letter... whata douche.

C

Cookie monster

where she is property lines are blurred. Animals graze accross each others acreage etc...

Trichy my friend shared grazing is one thing, it's common practise over here among neighbours and friends.

Growing a plant thats illegal is a different story, property lines and boundaries are quickly sorted out by the law once plants are discovered..

L

LolaGal

OK, When GUYS are guerilla growing, all is fine and dandy.

Jorge Cervantes sells GUERILLA GROWING DVDs... Everyone is OK with this, but I am a bastard for being a guerilla grower...

stick a fork in me, I'm done.

All those living in NON MEDICAL states, feel free to post, those of you in California shut up, you don't know what it is like here in the swamps doing it ILLEGALLY.

SO I should just surrender, my house, and car and property and grow it in my yard? And go to prison? GET REAL.

Bulldog11

Veteran
I am with Lola on this. There are only a couple of rules. First rule of fight club, don't tell anybody about fight club. Second rule, don't rip other people's shit.

Growing gorilla style on other peoples property is fair game.

Judge Bulldog has ruled.

g13

I hate getting ripped off.Plant where he has not found..or quit growing outdoors ..only choices.I can see..goodluck lola

T

TrichyTrichy

:nono: not in good 'ol boy town. That'd be sure to make them peruse and pursue.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
booby trap
n
1. (Military) a hidden explosive device primed in such a way as to be set off by an unsuspecting victim
2. a trap for an unsuspecting person, esp one intended as a practical joke, such as an object balanced above a door to fall on the person who opens it
vb booby-trap, traps, -trapping, -trapped
(tr) to set a booby trap in or on (a building or object) or for (a person)

No, wrong!

This is the correct definition:
attachment.php

Attachments

• BoobyTrap.jpg
    BoobyTrap.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
M

medi-useA-Redux

Lolagal...have you thought about perhaps buying an old CSI corpse prop, sitting it near the crop with some roadkill under it and a sign around it's neck th@ says 'Ripper'? ;)

muA

Status
Not open for further replies.