What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Huge List of Early Outdoor Strains

Big ups to Bradley for this list.

One caveat however, these are seed company catalogue descriptions. I would suggest adding 10 days to 2 weeks to their outdoor finishing times is more accurate.

Bluto

Anything kush in my neighborhood comes down early sept. Geographic region is a huge factor. All about the latitude. Ed Rosenthal, or maybe it was Marc Emory, had a nifty chart crossing latitude with estimated finishing times.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Anything kush in my neighborhood comes down early sept. Geographic region is a huge factor. All about the latitude. Ed Rosenthal, or maybe it was Marc Emory, had a nifty chart crossing latitude with estimated finishing times.

That sounds epic man! Maybe someone can post it here :)

B

Bobby SixKiller

guerilla gold x auto Ak 50n.

08.08.2016:
picture.php

picture.php

09.02.2016:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

BAKED_BEANZ

pink lotus finished very quickly , may be worth a look .

though i rekon it will be hard to beat the gear your already playing with ........

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
guerilla gold x auto Ak 50n.

08.08.2016:
View Image

View Image

09.02.2016:

View Image

View Image

View Image

:kewlpics: :watchplant: :biggrin: looks like you killed it bro!! I wouldn't mind having some of those seeds in my personsl collection. Where did you get those beans?

Wanted to ask how potent are those super-early strains??

Have some Mighty Freeze,then i have Super07 x Variouss and
Super07 x Royal Dane but i dont know much on them...

I haven't grown those out but I know there are some real dank early varieties to be found :)

pink lotus finished very quickly , may be worth a look .

though i rekon it will be hard to beat the gear your already playing with ........

Yeah, that peeked my interest for sure. I'm going to pop some of those beans soon. I want to run some blr crosses indoors to be safe. I need to pin down that fast flowering pink panther pheno.

On another note, I have a bunch of seeds germinating right now for outdoor. They are mostly my mkob varieties. I have some early indica and sativa f2 mkob seeds, mkob x gg4, and mkob x pineapple express. The mkob male has shown to bring the flowering time down by a couple weeks in about half of its proginy. The gg4 and pineapple we grew before were mid October varieties but had great terps so were going to try to find those terps in an end of September variety.

Last edited:
B

Bobby SixKiller

Hi you can grab about one pound but i think its also dependent size of your pot and how early its your variety.
This strain its from Grzech Grow Seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

yweride

Bradley_danks,

Have you ever tried anything from Oregon Green Seed? I thought about ordering a few things to try this year, looking for that September finish in the PNW.

http://oregongreenseed.com

Bluto

I had a Silver Pearl come down last week in august in SoHum. Did three units. Quality was middle of the road.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Bradley_danks,

Have you ever tried anything from Oregon Green Seed? I thought about ordering a few things to try this year, looking for that September finish in the PNW.

http://oregongreenseed.com

Nope, never heard of them. Looks like they have some nice strains to choose from. Thanks for sharing :biggrin:

View Image
View Image

C-Weed finished October 9th on the 52nd at 700m. Looks like indoor, root restriction is key.

Id like to know a bit more about root restriction, what is a good size?, what is too small?, is this better than in the ground?
From what I can see, you would need to water/feed alot more during flower once roots have taken up all possible space.
Ive seen a few growers take this approach in attempts to get plants flowering/finishing earlier but if it means you have to visit every few days and compromise security it may not be suitable for a guerilla monster. :biggrin:

Any thoughts?

matt11

I really don't trust what seed banks say about there finishing times.

Any genetics anyone can definitely verify from personal experience that all or most phenotypes of a specific strain are early finishers? or better yet strains that are resilient to frost?

GuerillaMonster

not all strains react the same to root restriction. Some will trigger flowering quite early from the shock of being root bound or root restricted.