What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
there's need and there's probably should have
I was almost the perfect kid on paper. I never got in trouble. Well almost never.

If you are never caught then its like you never did it right?

No one was around when I was making copper pipe bottle rockets with match heads, or pipe bombs with conduit. Or that sort of stuff. The fire crackers with gun powder didn't work. I don't think my brother knows I took apart all his ammo. Or smuggled his gun out to the woods and shot it when I was 10.

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
OK maybe the basement would have made it safer for my neighbors.

They did know I was doing that stuff. One neighbor came out and asked me how I did that when I made a Christmas tree shaped fire collum about ten feet high. It was suppose to explode but it didn't.

Drumskinz

I probably eat about 2 lbs of bacon a year. It's great but nothing I have to have. Couple eggs and toast does the trick. I've cut red meat out except once a week. Chickens aren't safe around here..

Getting old sucks. Budweiser and Doritos was the go to breakfast back in the day lol.
What do you mean back in the day!!! :ROFLMAO:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i weighed the bubble this morning,over 40 grams of 45-90au and double that at least of 120-160au...so not bad for 4 bucks worth of ice...that will buy some bike parts! heck,if i empty the freezer of trim i can probably knock out quite a bit of the list of stuff to order...
lots of running around to do today,so probably very little trimming will get done...and i have a harvest to deal with tonight...

Akss

I ight have 2 bags of chips a year. And no beer. I have never even drank a beer. My family is a bunch of raging alchies. So no drinking here.

Can you imagine a fat drunk bigfoot?
Don't worry I've drank your share my share and many others share...haven't drank in about 6-7 years now i don't even know.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Don't worry I've drank your share my share and many others share...haven't drank in about 6-7 years now i don't even know.
Thank God! I was worried mine might go to waste.

I worry about bacon too. So I eat a lot of it. Got to make up for those people like Unc who might as well be living in the bacon starved third world. Doing my part to help the world.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh there's plenty of bacon here,and chicharones,which is like deep fried bacon...

looks like i need to get a new work bag for the bubble washer,zipper keeps coming open and making a friggin mess...jeebus! they want almost 40 bucks for one!

maybe the grow shop has them,gotta go there anyway...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you think ... does it look good?
749009A5-1585-4F96-9475-DDCED7A5A9B5.jpeg

Akss

Thank God! I was worried mine might go to waste.

I worry about bacon too. So I eat a lot of it. Got to make up for those people like Unc who might as well be living in the bacon starved third world. Doing my part to help the world.
I eat bacon daily I try to limit it to 2 or 3 slices though but thick cut of course.. unc must have some serious willpower or something like that.. 🤷🥓🥓🥓

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I eat bacon daily I try to limit it to 2 or 3 slices though but thick cut of course.. unc must have some serious willpower or something like that.. 🤷🥓🥓🥓
it's called discipline:)

if i make a commitment i stick to it,even for something as delicious as bacon or beef or pork in general

Latest posts

Latest posts