What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:about to go feed the children...that was a long trip around town,most of the time sucked up waiting for some jackasses in line at wallyworld...pro tip,have your shit together before you get in line and suck up other peoples valuable time!

i did get a new work bag for the bubble washer,so back to wallyworld tomorrow so i can run more trim

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is why I don't eat veggies. Discipline prevents me doing that.
28720.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
but still less torture that a pig goes through..you would probably be a bit sickened by how your meat is treated...
I eat mostly beef and eggs. Of which I know how it is treated since I get the beef local and the eggs from my brother.

I drive by the farm and wonder which one I will be eating as they wall around the fields eating grass.

The whole chickens in my freezer also came from my brother. And I know who killed them. He is very gentle in how he handles them prior to killing them them.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It is a big fucked up world out there that's for sure.. it amazes me that we can even feed all the people.. I do prefer to kill my own wild game but them ribeyes are so damn good..
Get your ribeye from a local farmer. It may cost a little more but you can tell how the animal was treated. Far better life for the animal and far better meat if you pay attention to the local farmers practices.

Mine is raised on giant fields with no GMO crap, antibiotics, or hormones. The draw back is that the meat tends to be a little leaner than the beef shoved into a pen fill with manure, pumped full of hormones, and given crap feed. Plus the poor cow is stressed to the moon and treated poorly.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i'd blather on about meat production but that's getting too close to politics...

instead i'll blather on about bike stuff!

first order should be in tomorrow so i get to haul the bike to the shop and get the headset installed!

the great purpling begins!
Big purple bike coming home this weekend. Could probably pick it up tomorrow but it's supposed to rain all day and I'm not driving almost an hour to bring a brand new bike home and have to dry it off.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:another harvest in...lots of work for the rest of the week,a bunch of cleaning to be done,trimming to deal with,bubble to run...

Latest posts

Latest posts