What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to get to work,it's garden day again and i need to get plants into totes..gawd forbid i should go a day without trimming...almost out from under it though...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You all can thank me for the animal sacrifices. I killed 5 chickens and God didnt steal the sun. I cooked up 5 eggs.
The cosmic Eye was staring down at you today ...
B6BA15D7-ADF3-467E-8534-F6D1B9FF30BE.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚵‍♂️ that was a good little ride today,some of the dirt roads were shit,but the trails were good,and nice to ride something i haven't been on 100 times already...can't wait to get through this trim binge and take more trail rides,always fun,always makes my legs ache...
✂️three more plants to trim tomorrow,then onto pre-trimming the next 9 plants

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
When I was a kid my mom told me my brother and my sister to do the dishes.

Well my sister being somewhat smart said if we didn't do the dishes my mom would let us go do something else. So we started messing around and seeing how many spoons would sink a bowl or how many knives on a plate.

So my brother fell asleep leaning on the counter. My sister and I saw my mom coming out. My sister grabbed a dry plate off the drain rack and started drying it. I reached in a started washing something.

My mom snuck up on my brother and gave him a swat with her belt. He shot up started crying and yelled "I didn't do anything". And my mom replied "Thats just it you little son of a bitch, you don't do anything.".

Well he was told to go to bed and that me and my sister had to finish the dishes. Then my mom left and my sister said "Mom just said she was a bitch". Well my mom heard that and said "You want to finish the dishes by yourself keep talking".

So a couple minutes latter we finished the dishes which took a couple hours to do.