What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20240413_180410048.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...up-pots today,and more cleaning...a couple dozen up-pots and a couple of 2x4 trays to wash plus the veg tent and 2x4 tent...gonna be another one of those days i burn through most of a bale of medium...
fun times!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:about to go feed the children...that was a long trip around town,most of the time sucked up waiting for some jackasses in line at wallyworld...pro tip,have your shit together before you get in line and suck up other peoples valuable time!

i did get a new work bag for the bubble washer,so back to wallyworld tomorrow so i can run more trim
I’m about to start washing and looking for a quality work bag for the washer. Any suggestions?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
OMG! I just saw a girl who was cute in high school. I have seen corduroy pants with less wrinkles. And enough leather to make sone nice handbags.

My wife says I won the aging lottery. My skin has almost no wrinkles and is not leathery at all. Nice and soft. I think it's that way from getting slapped by the wife for saying inappropriate things. Like let me help with the laundry or I will vacuum.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Id be pulled over leaning on that bike like a boss smoking a Marlboro and drinking a beer...about 100' out of the parking lot. 😂

3 miles uphill..eff that.

3 miles though, I would think they would deliver for a prime custie such as yourself.
to be fair,it's only slightly uphill,like 200 feet spread over 3 miles with the steepest part,(still not very steep) in the last 500 feet...

they will deliver,but it's my deal,i chose to ride bikes instead of having a car...so unless i buy more than one bale at a time or have other things i need at the same time i do it myself...like i got a new wall fan and clone dome/tray recently...the clone dome/tray is too big for the panniers,and too fragile to be strapped to the rack so i would have needed to haul the 15lb trailer just to carry 8oz of plastic...that's just silly...so i got medium and tipped with a nice chunk of bubble...

Latest posts

Latest posts