What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Unc the purps bike looks more purps! Sexy parts! The bike is going to look swell!

Still raining. Probably 5"+ as it has been raining since March.

Man, I don't know how y'all do those fancy drugs. I can easily embarrass myself with 10 beers and some weed just fine. Getting old I guess I am.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
20240413_111249.jpg
20240413_111257.jpg
20240413_111304.jpg
20240413_111322.jpg
20240413_111328.jpg
20240413_111313.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...lots to do today,first up,hauling medium,then an errand run,a stop at the bike shop,then 30 pots to wash,and some trimming...tomorrow like 20ish up-pots,clean the veg tent and the 2x4 trays in early veg,count up plants and clones and kill the excess...

and i really need to get the swamp coolers running...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
started something called pancakes. I don’t know anything about it. I’m just messing around with seeds cause I have a lot these did crack I can see that they’re responsive. get them in cups tomorrow… View attachment 18987213
I grew biscotti pancakes and pancakes a few times. Not sure how the seeds and clones compare. Kind of a sweeter somewhat og kush type flavor with something buttery about it. Pretty good potency more on the indica side. Both were very similar smoke with the biggest difference being the biscotti formed nicer buds further down the plant.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the stock kickstand. I'll probably grab the big double one before taking of across the state loaded up with kid and gear.
for sure the big double one makes loading and unloading the bike way easier for like grocery shopping,for the kids of course you would usually be acting as the kickstand but even so,with the double the bike is stable enough for the kids to stay on the bike...my buddy has a big fat dummy,his girls are getting too big for both of them to be on it but he hauled them back and forth to school for years on it

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye:ordered some more stuff at the bike shop today,always fun to have the parts inbound...i enjoy the process of considering which parts to get,sourcing them,and building up the bike as much as riding...too bad the riding part is significantly cheaper than building!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Definitely a fun habit. Getting the kid seat setup on the big dummy. Then getting a new seat and some custom packs for the journeyer. And I need grips for the stumpjumper. Then I need to stop until fall so I can use the haven't spent money on the bike collection excuse for the wife and get a fat bike before it starts snowing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely a fun habit. Getting the kid seat setup on the big dummy. Then getting a new seat and some custom packs for the journeyer. And I need grips for the stumpjumper. Then I need to stop until fall so I can use the haven't spent money on the bike collection excuse for the wife and get a fat bike before it starts snowing.
sam at buckhorn bags does great custom work for frame bags and the like..perfect fit on the halfie frame bag i have,and the waxed canvas stuff is awesome and looks great with the usage patina it gets...

IMG_20240318_140438803_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240319_141122264_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts