What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is such a pain in the ass, 3 miles for shopping is a luxury in my world… just living is a chore if you want to eat you got an an hour round-trip buy it bring it back and cook and then clean up afterwards for fucks sake…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only because you don't put in the effort,you could though,all it takes is stupid dumb persistence!
Iwish I could report that I wasn’t in such physically bad shape. My body has cursed me on top of the other thing lately this lymes disease is astronomically awful…. can’t do physical activity without immediately feeling wiped out more so than always. that’s what it’s like. I’m actually even nervous about keeping up with basic outdoor maintenance this year.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Iwish I could report that I wasn’t in such physically bad shape. My body has cursed me on top of the other thing lately this lymes disease is astronomically awful…. can’t do physical activity without immediately feeling wiped out more so than always. that’s what it’s like. I’m actually even nervous about keeping up with basic outdoor maintenance this year.

That chic soup I made yesterday pretty bad I can’t even eat it 80% of it’s gonna go outside for the crows
gosh,if only people would offer you good advice on these subjects;)

and i know you'll hate this tidbit...

maybe getting baked out of your skull first thing in the morning is getting in the way of you dealing with all this stuff...

also,regarding cooking,there's always youtube university,i swear cooking isn't that hard,the little extra time doing things right pays off in the end...i got a 50,000 dollar education in cooking in 6 months,and i was only allowed to use a cookbook in french for reference,and that was written in chef shorthand...that on top of the chef teaching me doing a lot of yelling and throwing anything not perfect away...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot:
phew! finally done...

18 rooted clones into cups,36 plants up-potted,two 2x4 trays cleaned,two tents swept and mopped,potting area swept and mopped...one bale of medium used and a half gallon of bleach....

IMG_20240414_154838403_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240414_154842600_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240414_154847427.jpg
IMG_20240414_151717085_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🦮 just had a visit from maggie,she got lots of belly rubs...

back to work,there's trimming i can be dealing with...fancy bike parts don;t grow on trees...except titanium parts,they grow on space trees🌌
🌳

Latest posts

Latest posts