What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
right? i need one of those pneumatic tube dealys to just send weed to the electric company,it would be so much easier
Seems like it would be the best option. The federal government should pay for it. Not like they don't already waste a bunch of money that could be better spent on that.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
runtz,pretty frosty,kinda a bit of a pain to grow since it's so viney,but darn good weed for a sissy ass desert strain

IMG_20240406_194710617_HDR.jpg

very cookie-ish,small dense buds,not a big yield,but nice to smoke and of course sells well...

now the strawberry jello runtz....these names are getting past silliness...but lordy it's frosty

IMG_20240406_194724931.jpg
IMG_20240406_194731063_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240406_194750196_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240406_194803102_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:garden report from yesterday...managed to break another one gallon sprayer...why do sprayers suck so much? it's annoying having to constantly replace them,even the mondi sprayers are kinda crap...i tried ordering one of those 360 sprayers but they wanted like 20 bucks to ship an 8 dollar sprayer...crazy...
on the good side,i got a bunch of rooted clones,all the chimera 3 cuts rooted,including a big fat top cut...i'm gonna need to cull a bunch of clones as i have too many once again...
and the nem x mac from hammer are really starting to reek...gonna be some fire i think...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Things like that I have no problem going and buying an identical item and then returning the broken one with the new receipt.
If it is a fan of any kind I’m gonna get the extended warranty cause I know it’ll fail before the warranty is up.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things like that I have no problem going and buying an identical item and then returning the broken one with the new receipt.
If it is a fan of any kind I’m gonna get the extended warranty cause I know it’ll fail before the warranty is up.
to be fair,it was 6 bucks at wallyworld...and it still works,just the crappy little tabs that hold the pump handle down broke...so not that mad about this one

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
💜 that was exciting....ordered a headset,bottom bracket,100 zip ties,a cassette lockring,rotor bolts,brake adaptor,and a headset spacer.....all in purple baby!

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Just had a fan die last night 😑.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:watchplant:garden report from yesterday...managed to break another one gallon sprayer...why do sprayers suck so much? it's annoying having to constantly replace them,even the mondi sprayers are kinda crap...i tried ordering one of those 360 sprayers but they wanted like 20 bucks to ship an 8 dollar sprayer...crazy...
on the good side,i got a bunch of rooted clones,all the chimera 3 cuts rooted,including a big fat top cut...i'm gonna need to cull a bunch of clones as i have too many once again...
and the nem x mac from hammer are really starting to reek...gonna be some fire i think...

It's so you have to buy a new one, and then a new, new one, ect... I think I've found better quality ones at home depot, they should have garden stuff out soon.

But yes they are cheap crap