Veteran
white truffle

IMG_20240407_191327960.jpg
IMG_20240407_191332459.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only managed to get 3oz done today...but i was watching paris-roubaix...good race today,light on carnage for this race,but otherwise good racing

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks a little cloudy out here this morning,should be fine to see the sky show however...and should be a good ride,one of my favorite loops...i may not eat cows but the do make good singletrack trails through the desert...
garden day after,got hanging plant to get in totes and another harvest tonight...awesome,more trimming to deal with!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Its like I moved in next to Unc here. Hot and sunny. Its like 58 out there in the evil light.

Should be good for when God turns the dimmer switch in the sky down latter.

• Love
Reactions: Gry

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
During the eclipse, as the sunlight dims, our eyes go through a fascinating shift, called purkinje. What it means is that we're more sensitive to colors. Reds may appear to fade, while greens and blues will come alive," said Garcia. "Pay attention to how colors around you change -- a great science experiment. And ask people in your group to wear red and green so that you can have the full effect."
IMG_2784.jpeg

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
99.8% for me…sacrificing not leaving home to check it out…gonna be a lot of craziness out there with or without the cloud cover
the weather is good cloudwise up m way nice and sunny out with some thin clouds. all of north country should have the best views heard buffulo was gonna be cloudy heard niagra will have 1million people watching

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from riding...really barely even bothered to watch the eclipse although we did manage to stop riding right at peak....some pretty tasty singletrack to ride,new trails just being ridden in rather than raked or shoveled in...anyway,fun ride,glad to not be friggin trimming for a few hours