What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day,another bit of trimming to deal with...also need to go run errands and replace the little toaster oven/air fryer dealy i have...heating elements are getting seriously warped...i'm guessing from me not cleaning it often enough...probably got carbonized so they're cooling at different rates...i learned that from forged in fire:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(y) good call on buying a new toaster over dealy...when i moved the old one the heating element cracked....so probably not far from it failing and shorting out...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to run a bunch of errands in a bit then garden chores,should be an easy day in the garden,possibly some clones to get into cups,otherwise just watering,and that will be easy since it's microbe day...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bit of an errand ride,ended up being 15 miles,probably because i stopped to see the goatlings...

IMG_20230402_152600725.jpg
IMG_20230402_150023562.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I spent about 6 hours knocking the plants down and rough trimming them. Made a huge mess. But I got about a third of the plants hung. Under the hanging plants you can see a tote that is what I trimmed when I hung them. The stuff on the floor is what I rough trimmed before that.

Not sure how long it is going to take to trim them. The buds are smaller than I normally get them. I messed the plants up in about the fifth week. They dropped most of there fans. So they are smaller. Still tight buds and frosty. But it will take longer to trim them...

Here is what I got hung today. The lines are 8 feet long and 16 inch apart in height.

View media item 18708715
View media item 18708713

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...oddly,more trimming to deal with today...dunno how that keeps happening...probably time to bin up the two plants i chopped the other day...rH has been below 10% for a week...drier than dehydrated mummy farts...it's the dry dry!