What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Drumskinz

I might’ve lost it may have to do a re veg ..I ripped apart all the clones on that tray the cubes failed mostly
have no fear yet... she's alive and growing...being a drummer again...timing close to impeccable
Platnium Dossidos.jpg

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌬️ :tumbleweed: yup.it's windy out,sky is a lovely shade of brown from all the dust,can barely make out the mountains...time to get some rooted clones into cups,take more cuts,pop a plant into the 2x4 tent to be flowered,and up-pot a plant...not much to do,and no trimming today!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
🌬️ :tumbleweed: yup.it's windy out,sky is a lovely shade of brown from all the dust,can barely make out the mountains...time to get some rooted clones into cups,take more cuts,pop a plant into the 2x4 tent to be flowered,and up-pot a plant...not much to do,and no trimming today!
I have trimming come on over. I think I am down wind from you. Think of your Strivia score.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
where did you get square eggs?
It was really really difficult. Something only a cook would know how to make. Someone like Gordon Ramsey.

So basically you fry the eggs in a pan and then cut the round egg patty into quarters. Then place a corner opposite each other and bam square eggs.

You like that? I stole the Bam from Emeral.

Latest posts

Latest posts