What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
He must secretly have his wife doing that harvesting whilst he is on the roof.. comes home and says good job wifey is dinner ready? 🙂
Dont forget the smack on her ass and push her towards the kitchen. Of course after she brings me a drink and takes off my boots.

Seriously she is allergic to weed. She sneezes and gets hives.

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Suppose I better get going. Need to get about 10 Square down today to stay on schedule. Then get the rest of that rough trimmed and hung to dry. Going to be a busy day again.

Tomorrow it is going to rain. Going to get the garden beds changed to the pole barn steel in that room from the trays. And maybe a auto water system if I cant. Spending a lot of time hand watering. Its a lot of work doing that.

Drumskinz

Suppose I better get going. Need to get about 10 Square down today to stay on schedule. Then get the rest of that rough trimmed and hung to dry. Going to be a busy day again.

Tomorrow it is going to rain. Going to get the garden beds changed to the pole barn steel in that room from the trays. And maybe an auto water system if I cant. Spending a lot of time hand watering. Its a lot of work doing that.
The auto watering thing is something I can’t live without…it’s been in place now for about 3 years

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...crazy windy out today,but oddly,no trimming left to deal with right now...two plants hanging that will need to be binned up,but it will be a few days before they're ready for trimming...gotta make a store run in a bit,might have to find an east facing strava segment to cheat,snagged a #4 spot on an all time list yesterday,and it's even windier today...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Platinum Dosi‘s
30FF5DD3-0E58-4742-8711-BE7B4AA3ABF5.jpeg
97E82698-451E-4C43-8E0A-F4904D8BF8DC.jpeg
38FF0125-42FE-4322-865C-BA967B4EFB4B.jpeg
Much better shape than this morning

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌬️ only gusting to 36mph now...steady over 20 though...guess i should get ready to go shopping...speaking of cuttings,need to check mine and get some into cups today...

Akss

I'll take the wind as long as it's sw ...65 today tomorrow back to high of 40 and ne winds and rain...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
less than fun when you're on a bike...unless it's a tailwind...best get ready to go,just have to see if i have the energy to fight the wind to get in position to cheat some strava segments...