What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9D61215A-CED2-495B-B62A-D6A241CCE59E.jpeg

Akss

Yep bacon is good anytime and it really hit the spot last night...and this morning... Hot Italian sausage in some roasted garlic tomato sauce for lunch... No bread for me thanks..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....technically it's afternoon,but i just got up an hour ago...nice thing about growing for a living is you get paid to sleep...it's like a leaky faucet that drips quarters instead of water,no matter what i'm doing,it keeps on dripping!
paid for the new titanium handlebars yesterday...ouch...and getting a titanium seatpost for the same bike monday....custom and semi-custom ain't cheap!
today i need to clean two trays,take cuttings,stick a tray or two of cuttings,a half dozen up-pots or so,clean the workshop,bag up some rootballs,and get the main room reloaded...
supposed to be nice weather this weekend so riding both days...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Good morning itchy.. time for more bacon 🥓🥓🥓
Sorry I went to work. But good morning.

I am about to eat my first meal of the day. It is 8:35 PM.

Having two 3 egg cheese omelets and three 1/3 pound hamburgers with Swiss cheese. Well one has swiss the other two have mozzarella.

Roofed all day then had to give the girls a drink and now I am done for the day.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the roof I was on today. It took 6 hours to tear off the top layer, the plywood and cedar shakes. The upper area I also took the top layer of shingles off. And some plywood on the dormer roof. So not a lot done today. Kind off a pain in the ass. Doesnt help they screwed the plywood down and I didnt bring a drill.
View media item 18708095
It’s a steep pitch I wouldn’t wanna be on that roof