What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Wife is over at the mother in laws so I cooked dinner. 4 smoked hotdogs, 3 eggs 2 slices of cheese, (2) 1/3 pound hamburgers (no bun) and a banana.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230227_185432718_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230227_185507635_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230301_163232251_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230301_163242543_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230301_165307126.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
it sounded great until you got to the banana...:snap out of it::biggrin:
I have to eat those damn things up before they go bad. My wife buys them and eat like two then says I bought them for you. So she is laying on the guilt trip.

But that is all I ate yesterday. I didn't eat breakfast or lunch or even a snack. Just drank water. Seems to help me get more done on the roof if I don't spend all my time eating. Eating is so time consuming.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
❄️:tumbleweed: mornin campers...yeah...snow...not! two hour delay for schools this morning,for nothing...even if it had snowed the models were only calling for 2/10ths of an inch...we got that much dust during the last windstorm!
finishing the last bit of trimming today...chopped some plants last night,and more to chop tomorrow night...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You know how satisfying it is when you see a fungus gnat fly into this and spiral down to the floor.

I climbed up because I needed to turn it up because my grow was about 76 degrees. So I figured the plants could use a little more CO2 since they seemed to stall. Plus I have not used any or very very little propane in the last few weeks. I now know why I didnt use any gas. The pilot light went out.

So I lite it back up and turned it up so my room temp was 80.
View media item 18708073