What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Here is the roof I was on today. It took 6 hours to tear off the top layer, the plywood and cedar shakes. The upper area I also took the top layer of shingles off. And some plywood on the dormer roof. So not a lot done today. Kind off a pain in the ass. Doesnt help they screwed the plywood down and I didnt bring a drill.
View media item 18708095

Um, sounds like you where screwed!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need Ichabod here … now.
94BA117B-006D-4D6B-A111-B1DDE586D211.jpeg

Akss

He's busy. Had to shovel off that roof so he could finish that job. He's on to the next job gotta shovel and strip it shoot on some shingles should be done by noon.. tried to get him to stop for some food but he wasn't having it damn slave driver...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off for a ride in a bit,nice weather again today,got all my garden chores done yesterday,and only a little trimming left to deal with,so seems like a good day to goof around a bit...more than usual...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
should be able to ride more this month,last month i had dogs here for almost half the month,plus trim days and all the work required to keep the rooms full...indeed i'm going to have to skip a big ride today in favor of washing pots and finishing the last bit of trimming,and moving plants around so everything is ready for the next chop in a day or so....hoping my trimmer has time to deal with that harvest so i can ride...
need to move the last of the trop cherry this weekend so i can pay for a titanium seatpost on monday,then hoping that the seatpost/handlebars arrive around the same time...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
should be able to ride more this month,last month i had dogs here for almost half the month,plus trim days and all the work required to keep the rooms full...indeed i'm going to have to skip a big ride today in favor of washing pots and finishing the last bit of trimming,and moving plants around so everything is ready for the next chop in a day or so....hoping my trimmer has time to deal with that harvest so i can ride...
need to move the last of the trop cherry this weekend so i can pay for a titanium seatpost on monday,then hoping that the seatpost/handlebars arrive around the same time...

you're a lucky bastard to have a trimmer! Don't forget that!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
managed to goof around just the exact amount needed to avoid washing pots! it's an artform:cool:
i did however manage to get the rack i just got installed on the el continente...only took a year to find one of these surly 8 pack racks...any who...of course the classic wald 137 basket as well...plenty of space to mount the usb charger and switch for the headlight...and space for space babies!!

IMG_20230304_174204264.jpg
IMG_20230304_174222446.jpg
IMG_20230304_181440473.jpg