What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty good rain storms passing through the area...not here at the house...not unusual since the rain gods hate poor people apparently...always hits them the worst...

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
7325C760-FF00-4787-9910-19024ADDF1D1.jpeg
FB-C was a picky plant.. Some phenos just don't like the same feed/environment as others. Most of us cant make specific feed/room changes for 1 plant that needs more care. It's never easy figuring out what others like. If it's hard to grow most don't have the time to mess with these phenos including myself. Keep in mind many of us are spoiled, we have other plants we like better. Those next level phenos rarley show up but others might not see it as next level... Quality is in the eye of the beholder. White Truffle is a great example.. Lots of people think it's a 10 but for me it's no better than FB-B. I don't think FB-B is a 10.. I think she's a solid 8.

Which is WT?.

Solid 8!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...got custies lining up today...they better ass be on time,i need to get the hubs and rims down to the shop so they can build my wheels! been playing with the rear hub,the pickup is almost instant, .56 degrees ain't much,and oddly they are a bit quieter than i9 torch hubs...gonna be hella sexy...:dancer:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it must be all that rain causing all that color change

been a pretty normal summer here,not as hot as last year and the monsoon has been fairly steady...last night there were storms that dropped 2 inches of rain in a hour or less...just not here at the house...heck,it's only 80 out right now,that's like fall weather!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hit the farmers market today , scored up some lamb ,some blueberries , and some zucchinis and some pastries … lazy day today:dance013:
2FC495E2-4879-4AAB-880E-64CBA8663075.jpeg
B434EC4D-ACF9-4C5F-9923-95AF0E97A347.jpeg
283D5046-E923-49A5-AE2E-9FA80AEA7E93.jpeg
30566984-DB89-49DC-9473-F8507C0FAE80.jpeg
3988E2EA-CB79-44DC-830B-A1CCB58CE2BE.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back from dropping the rims and hubs off at the shop...wednesday i should have the wheels back...can't wait...or rather don't want to wait!

got some gofast™ tech for the fuji project

IMG_20210724_134418974.jpg

Akss

Got some ganja in the oven decarbing half cbd flower half the good stuff infusing into some mct oil for sublingual drops... Nice bling there speed racer...:skiiing:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
⚛ that's just boy physics 101,flames be they stickers or bar ends make you go faster....same thing with making race car or jet engine sounds

Akss

That sp3000 is tempting me at the moment seems to be a pretty good deal right now. But thinking something similar in racing red from the other place could be better lol :chin:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sp3000 is tempting me at the moment seems to be a pretty good deal right now. But thinking something similar in racing red from the other place could be better lol :chin:

Yeah and ya got a rep in the circle.

Has anyone else got these in their vault?

Attachments

• photo2059786.jpg
    photo2059786.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 7

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers....star,you're supposed to be the one chewing on cookies! nomnomnom

the plan for the day...trimming....more than halfway through the remaining amount...and at this point there's gonna be a lot of buds in the hash pile....it's no larf sunday!!:biglaugh:
fingers crossed i get it all done by tomorrow at the latest...only have a week or so before the led room gets chopped...that will give me like a month off from trimming...

Latest posts

Latest posts