What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Its a touch warm here to bug 85 and 55 or so could be worse... Never really minded working hard as long as i was getting paid well to do it... Talk about procrastinating still gotta get them clones in the cloner but im to damn lazy...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from errands just in time...looks like it's about to rain,or for our canadian friends,aboot to rain eh? time for lunch then garden chores,did an excellent job of avoiding having time to trim today,it takes real skill to fuck around at this level...next olympics i'm sure to get gold!

Akss

Sheet even got some pots scrubbed and this job doesnt even pay that good anymore lol gotta hit the grocery tonight im sure ill forget something...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hard working are the people I have trimming my latest crop. Lazy is me paying them because frankly, I just don’t want to do it anymore.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard working are the people I have trimming my latest crop. Lazy is me paying them because frankly, I just don’t want to do it anymore.

i'm kinda excited about trimming the trop cherry...only kinda though!

DSC08531.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's why you only hire chicks.. Hopefully, it's not a chick that stanks. Keep a bottle of Dior at the door :D.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
That's why you only hire chicks.. Hopefully, it's not a chick that stanks. Keep a bottle of Dior at the door :D.

No, cigarette smoking dude. One of the least pleasant odors I can think of.
We don’t let him smoke in the house but it doesn’t really matter, he still stinks up the place.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Morning ... Cuttings put in the clone machine at the same time , HK on the right, Nevilles Haze x C5 Mango & Original Haze on the left
40A56FBD-6174-46EA-835C-C6EC502931BB.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still cant get any HK rooted.. It's not the cloner. All of my other cuts are rooting fine. I will keep trying. My mist system is temp controlled so it never gets hot. Temps stay between 70-75.

Latest posts

Latest posts