What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you would not have spread your legs you would have a nickel between your knees. You cheap Alaska fish smelling goat humping desert dwelling harlot.:tumbleweed:

gotta spread 'em so i don't crush my massive junk🍆 yah shingle slappin person who lives in the same state as detroit!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:that's enough of that...got the rest of the bin trimmed,and some manicured...should only take me enough days to chop the gmo tomorrow,have that dry and ready to trim...good times...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I will be trimming soon enough. They get the chop in six days.

Attachments

• PXL_20210606_042117961.jpg
    PXL_20210606_042117961.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 14

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

- Its a good thing that you have a Willy - and not a Wanny - unc - or is it?

Cycling can hit women's love life too! More than half of female riders suffer sexual problems as a result of 'nerve compression' caused by bicycle seats, study finds
  • Researchers found more than half of female cyclists suffered sexual problems
  • These were as a result of 'nerve compression' caused by their bicycle seats
  • The study found most experienced 'numbness' associated with a 'modest increase in risk of sexual dysfunction in women'
Male cyclists have long been aware of the potential risks to their sexual performance posed by saddles – but a new study reveals that women are also vulnerable.

Researchers found more than half of female cyclists suffered sexual problems as a result of 'nerve compression' caused by bicycle seats.

The study of the 875 women from Britain, America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand established that most of them experienced 'numbness' associated with a 'modest increase in risk of sexual dysfunction in women'.
43875249-9656071-image-a-118_1622933202317.jpg

Researchers found more than half of female cyclists suffered sexual problems as a result of 'nerve compression' caused by bicycle seats (file photo)

Scientists from the University of California in San Francisco said women who ride bicycles with drop handlebars are at greatest risk.

The design of saddles has changed little since bicycles were invented nearly 200 years ago and experts believe manufacturers should consider women's requirements.

'This research is vital to informing cycling manufacturers in designing safer seats and protective equipment for female cyclists,' the scientists wrote in the study published in the journal Sexual Medicine.

link: Cycling can hit women's love life! Over half of female riders suffer sexual problems, study finds | Daily Mail Online

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tossing some plants outdoors for the first time in 10 years. The last plants I put outside attracted the fucking 16th judicial drug task force and their black fucking helicopter.
bring it on MOTHER FUCKERS :moon:

Hammerheads vinegrette #8. I didn't get any plant pics yet, it started sprinkling by the time I was done. I'll get some tomorrow.
Click image for larger version  Name:	KIMG0602.JPG Views:	3 Size:	185.2 KB ID:	17873037

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heads up GG strains is not run by Cat/JW/LW anymore. GG strains was pilfered by a lawyer using a hostile takeover. JW/LW/Cat did their best to hold on but after their passing the cost to fight it was more than they could take on so they turned over GG strains to that assclown lawyer. All support should go to GG genetics from here on. I don't know all of the details. They(ggg) couldn't use any of the pictures that were used on GGS. I sent her hundreds of pictures to use for GGG. I thought you guys should be aware.

Tossing some plants outdoors for the first time in 10 years. The last plants I put outside attracted the fucking 16th judicial drug task force and their black fucking helicopter.
bring it on MOTHER FUCKERS :moon:

Hammerheads vinaigrette #8. I didn't get any plant pics yet, it started sprinkling by the time I was done. I'll get some tomorrow.

Awesome, Please let me know what you think. I need an honest opinion. I cant do better from sugar coating :D.

Oh #8 is a stinker dude. That pheno has a very strong Skunk/Diesel aroma.

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heads up GG strains is not run by Cat/JW/LW anymore. GG strains was pilfered by a lawyer using a hostile takeover. JW/LW/Cat did their best to hold on but after their passing the cost to fight it was more than they could take on so they turned over GG strains to that assclown lawyer. All support should go to GG genetics from here on. I don't know all of the details. They(ggg) couldn't use any of the pictures that were used on GGS. I sent her hundreds of pictures to use for GGG. I thought you guys should be aware.

Awesome, Please let me know what you think. I need an honest opinion. I cant do better from sugar coating :D.

That sux balls. Gg4 has run it's course as far as I can tell. So many fakes and s1's around the real gg4 gets under rated and passed over. We let her go after 1 run at the goat farm. Every dispensary you go in has 1 or 2 jars labelled gg.

I have her flowering in a tent also. If she makes the grade she will go into production.
Finally got my 256 site cloner dialed in. Can anyone spot the drinking fountain?
Click image for larger version  Name:	KIMG0584.JPG Views:	4 Size:	116.9 KB ID:	17873200

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I added some info in my post above SJ..

I'm not running gg4 anymore either, its been years since I last had her.. They do have a bunch of other crosses in their library. Greyskull is working with them now so he will be making some killers for them soon. I noticed he is building an all LED room for them.