What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...not unusual for gano to not post for weeks at a time...i'm sure i could name off a half dozen irregular posters here...

anywho....did you guess errands and chores for today?:bigeye: and there's a group ride tonight...which reminds me,need to charge lights...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DSC08490.JPG
DSC08491.JPG
DSC08492.JPG

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i got a ny candy orange x gb5 [tony green] that reaks of burnt orange , ive been looking for a strong orange stinking male to bread it to

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: got my errands run...today was the first day i could go pay bills normally and not have to wait in a line of exhaust spewing cars in a desert hot parking lot at the electric company...temp check for the city bill but better than paying an extra 3 bucks to do it at wallyworld...looks like it's going to try and rain again...i'm assuming it will hold off until i'm as far from the house as i get on tonights ride...unless i remember to bring a rain poncho,then it won't rain...:tongue:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...not unusual for gano to not post for weeks at a time...i'm sure i could name off a half dozen irregular posters here.....

Look who's talking.... I'm willing to bet that most of the peeps who know you in real life would say you're pretty "irregular"....

PS... take the poncho with you... it's worth carrying the extra weight to not get rained on....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look who's talking.... I'm willing to bet that most of the peeps who know you in real life would say you're pretty "irregular"....

PS... take the poncho with you... it's worth carrying the extra weight to not get rained on....

true,but better than being boring...although i'm pretty boring too...

yeah,i lived in alaska for 12 years,i don't need to be told to bring and extra jacket:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: about time to go head to the meeting spot for the ride...hope not too many people show up,it was like 40 people last week

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from the ride....52 people showed up...that's like 48 too many in my book...4 is perfect,then everyone has someone to talk to...52 was mostly annoying frankly...too much dust

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, looks like another beautiful day in the neighborhood! It was rainy and shitty all day yesterday, but I got a bunch done. Small vegetables garden planted along with a peach tree. Not sure if it will fly in zone 6... worth a shot though, it was only $15 at Tractor Supply. I've got it all under loops of soaker hose, on a hose timer (I'm pretty lazy when it comes to growing veggies that I can get at the store for like five cents a pound). Two Beefsteak tomato, two Sungold, three Jalapeño, and four Bell Pepper. There was still some Garlic in the bed, so I left that. We also got a bunch of herbs, so we might be able to make a salsa or something.
I also pulled out the awning over the outdoor plants to protect them from the rain. I've got like 20 plants packed under that bad boy, lol! The four biggest will be going into 7.5 gallon totes, and into the 4x4. I just have to wait for them to dry out a bit before the transplant. Nothing worse than trying to finagle a water-logged three gallon pot with a three footer in it. Back to the coffee and OG#18.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...up late after last nights 30 mile ride...hard to get to sleep after getting all keyed up pushing pedals...off to the grow store in a bit,then garden chores...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So the puppy thought she wanted to play and bit down on my thumb with the pointy sharp puppy teeth. Well the jokes was on her when her tooth got stuck in a callus and she could get it out.