What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day,another set of errands to run...especially fun in the summer when the seat gets so hot you can barely touch it...good times...and still a bunch of trimming to deal with...it's all pre-trimmed so it should go fairly quickly

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Morning folks,
for those that run a reservoir with drippers……do you see a need for something like Clear Rez? Or is aeration good enough to keep it from getting slimy?
Gotta go out of town for work and throwing together something that hopefully work for a week or so whilst I am gone.

i use to recirulate my water in my rez an i got bioslime , but now i do DTW an no bio build up . all new system ? if so you want have any problems .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:alrighty,i've wisely waited until the sun is high in the sky and it's about as hot as it's going to get to go ride a single speed bike for no good reason to do errands...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Thank God the clouds rolled in and the temp dropped to 87. Much nicer out now. I don't feel like I am next to Uncs ball sack when he decides to run errands.

Akss

The cupboards are bare... having some Chinese chicken wings... Definitely gotta hit the grocery later... I should probably make a list haha

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unreg try some h2o2. I use zerotol 2.0.... it's got a high concentration of h2o2. Only takes 1mil per gallon weekly. I use it in my cloner with no issues

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Man was a hot crappy day. Hit 90 with 65% humidity. Started the day replacing a hydrolic line on the backhoe. So covered in grease and oil. Nothing like be hot and covered in oil.

After replacing the line we dug the holes for 18 post and installed the concrete post pads. So I went home covered in oil Ang sand.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man was a hot crappy day. Hit 90 with 65% humidity. Started the day replacing a hydrolic line on the backhoe. So covered in grease and oil. Nothing like be hot and covered in oil.

After replacing the line we dug the holes for 18 post and installed the concrete post pads. So I went home covered in oil Ang sand.

next time cover yourself in tempura batter

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: actually managed to get a half pound trimmed...i wish i could say i made a bigger dent in the remaining trimming than i did....so good news bad news...the bad news,there's still a bunch left to do,good news i should do about 1000 grams again...and if i run out of trimming there's the gmo to deal with next!:woohoo:

shithawk420

Veteran
Thank God the clouds rolled in and the temp dropped to 87. Much nicer out now. I don't feel like I am next to Uncs ball sack when he decides to run errands.

LMAO that's funny! It's so hot and humid I almost miss winter.had a big storm yesterday I wish it didn't pass.might get another one I hope

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
We're supposed to get rain today as well, beats 90 degrees, that's for sure.

I'm going to try "Recharge" today to re-inoculate my mix with microbes and fungi. I've been keeping the rH pretty low, and the soil surface has dried out in a few pots, and some plants aren't too keen on that. There are some pretty outrageous claims in the customer ratings, so I figured I'd give it a try. I'll take before and after pics, to see if it makes a change.

I've got a bunch of clones rooted, and some more to cut. I'm back to full capacity, after like a week and change.

I took down a P53 last night, she's got some robust, savory terps. Great daytime smoke, unlike this Pineapple Chunk, that's making me want to slip back into a dreary day coma. Just gotta keep slugging down coffee and keeping busy until that feeling passes, lol!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning folks,
for those that run a reservoir with drippers……do you see a need for something like Clear Rez? Or is aeration good enough to keep it from getting slimy?
Gotta go out of town for work and throwing together something that hopefully work for a week or so whilst I am gone.

I use it in my cloners. IMO it def works keeping my roots white/healthy

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vin#45 flushing. ..
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0258.JPG Views:	0 Size:	343.4 KB ID:	17874487

DBMH#2
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0260.JPG Views:	0 Size:	392.2 KB ID:	17874488

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...waiting for the LL so i can pay a couple months rent...nice to get ahead..and the LL doesn't mind...especially when you include a big ol' bag of weed...then i have to go to wallyworld again since i forgot a couple things yesterday...also i was out of pack space since i rode a bike with no panniers or rack...garden chores again today,hopefully iu have clones to get into cups today as well...and a batch of plants to up-pot to #1 pots...and a tray to scrub out...and trimming to deal with...and drying plants to get into a bin...and...

Latest posts

Latest posts