What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right when I'm thinking my veg is back on point I see this. 1 plant out of 20 got screwed up I have no clue why. I saw this today after up potting from solo to a 1g WTF?. I took off most of the soil and up potted again to 3g. I mixed up the soil bin well this time. Shit like this has me stumped. All of my plants get the same feed, the same everything. There had to be something in with the soil for that 1st 1g up pot. I'm sure she will recover but sometimes the twilight zone shows up.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0855.JPG Views:	0 Size:	150.9 KB ID:	17838380

Akss

Boy that day 42 deleafing can be a sticky situation... especially when ya start pinching em of with your fingies. Sweet bubbly goodness though love it.... Note to self gotta find gloves somewhere...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy that day 42 deleafing can be a sticky situation... especially when ya start pinching em of with your fingies. Sweet bubbly goodness though love it.... Note to self gotta find gloves somewhere...

the other day when i was harvesting my hands were black with resin and goo...my fingers were sticking together as i wistfully thought of the box of gloves inside...had to wash my hands three different ways...91% iso,then olive oil,then soap...

Akss

Lol i usually use butter the real stuff works pretty good.. then some dawn soap its mostly just a cover scent though doesnt do much..iso for the win though im sure..

Akss

Hmmm thats my type of girl:biggrin:.. pretty nippy out this morning and blowing a gail to go with...time for more :coffee:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....off to do laundry today...just have to see after that,got lots to do,but an infinite supply of lazy...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
We got about 7-8" already, and it's still coming down. I think it is supposed to get nicer after today. I guess VT and NH got hammered last week, and this must be NY's penance for being missed. Of course I'll still complain about the heat and bugs when they get here:)
1619111213379423426045.jpg

Akss

Damn i was thinking of moving out that way in less populated area than here but fuck thats just to much winter....

Akss

Got a bunch of jars at the moment but i seem to keep reaching for this cross of two old school girls ak x super skunk..
IMG_20210421_085715583_HDR.jpg
of course most my peeps want nothing but gorilla bubble but i still love her...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We got about 7-8" already, and it's still coming down. I think it is supposed to get nicer after today. I guess VT and NH got hammered last week, and this must be NY's penance for being missed. Of course I'll still complain about the heat and bugs when they get here:)

also,i believe that's what she said!:bigeye:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the laundry done...need to do some sorting and get rid of some old clothes....good thing large trash day is coming again....on to trimming...almost done with some wedding cake,then on to some lemon pina...

IMG_20210422_131445923.jpg
IMG_20210422_134318125.jpg
IMG_20210422_141441698.jpg
IMG_20210422_144109676.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: that's enough trimming for today...just two containers left to go...only about 16 plants left to go...back to garden chores tomorrow