What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i should request one of the yardwaste bins here...at least all those rootballs could be composted...

my ti crank arrived today....
IMG_20210409_150019012.jpg

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I just broke down and sifted about 50 gallons of root balls from winter. Huge pain in the back, needed a nap. Gotta take 32 more clones, and water another 40. Then I'm done for the plant side of things for today. I've got my three biggest plants into 1 gallons that will be going outdoors. Russian Princess, S.C.A.G., and Flashfire M. All usually at least triple in height when flowering, and they are about 24" now That stray cat better leave them alone, the boner! I built an Unc-style castle around them.
16180038189981513615707.jpg

Akss

i used to till it into the yard / garden but havent had a garden in some time. Should probably get the tiller put on the old wheel horse..

Akss

Oh look at that time to make the donuts already...damn bubbles are getting there stretch on might have to snap some tops over...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best thing about it is i know you got it all sold already... That must be a nice feeling.:good:

i'm kinda used to that....not to sound all humble brag....be righteous in your dealings and it usually goes well...i sold a half pound last week,it was 5 grams off my usual 120grams per qp so i knocked 100 bucks off the price even though it was still a legit half...when everyone is happy,everyone is happy:biggrin:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Rootballs go into the compost pile and eventually into the veggie beds.

Raining tomorrow so going into work for a half day....hoping for nice weather on Sunday so we can get some outdoor time in. I always seem to feel better when I get some sunlight.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get an Electric Wood Chipper and Shredder.. Cheap one is 120$. A good one 500$. I was gonna buy a good one years ago. I've not had any issues using the green waste bin. I've even tossed whole male plants in there.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: alrighty,last of this round of grow gear orders are in...i think i'm gonna have to order another hlg 600...mars is supposed to be sending a lamp,but i aint gonna believe it until i see a tracking number at the very least...and i want the main room back up and running within 2 days of the second half getting chopped...

IMG_20210409_175043351.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol.. She was expecting you to chip it

All you composters you gotta get those root balls broken up. I don't know a better way than a gas chipper. The electric kind suck for large jobs. ..

Latest posts

Latest posts