What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Cuddles

You just reminded me about how much I love the ocean...When I was a kid my family used to take vacations up to Cape Cod every single year and my father would rent out a cottage there was seven of us ... the Sandune’s were monumental ! you could climb up and down them back then ....we mostly stayed in North Truro , sometimes Wellfleet....love the seafood & body surfing in the waves ! big boiled Lobsters in the rough at the lobster hut , on the old style wood picnic benches ...holy cow

I use to love playing the dunes as a kid too. we used to climb up, try running down then trip over to end up rolling down 😃 did you ever do that and get sand everywhere and I mean absolutely everywhere. That was soooo much fun!!! LOVED IT!!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, I got lazy and balked on cutting clones last night, so it falls on top-dressing day:( Might as well get to it, another beautiful day here! The dog is beside himself, and would probably jump up his own ass if it got him outside. I have to watch him when he gets squirrel-y like that. He likes to tear off to the neighbors across the street, zig-zagging through traffic:/ I have to give him a super feeble two finger spanking and he won't come near me for an hour. Breaks my heart, the dildo!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cut down DBMH#1 a few days ago. She is reaking up the house. I'm not talking about a foul odor. It's a strong sour astringent OG stink. The terps are similar to p40 but with some sdubb added. She might be DBMH X P40. Im not sure how the DBMH mom got pollen to make 2 seeds?. I had no p40 pollen made. The only pollen made was A5hbx x Mac when I made p53. This is all pine in terps.

Some of the branches got hit with p40 pollen so I left those on to ripen the seeds more.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: well call me shocked...got a tracking number for the fc4800 from mars,should be here next week...still gonna order another HLG600 and just use the fc4800 in the led room,swap the sp3000 out for 2 sp250's,and hang the sp 250's in the 4x8 tent...then i just need one more light for the 4x8 tent and i can use that for veg next winter...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
After 10 days of doing nothing but laying down I'm feeling about 70% back to normal. Which is at least enough to go put a few easy miles on the rail trail. I still feel like it's going to kick my ass. But getting my ass kicked on a bike beats the hell out of being sick any day.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
48ish hours since i got the first vax shot...arm soreness finally going away...no other side effects...and the free bill gates 5G is awesome,really enjoy the morning orders from my new overlord...windows rocks!:biggrin:

imiubu

After 10 days of doing nothing but laying down I'm feeling about 70% back to normal. Which is at least enough to go put a few easy miles on the rail trail. I still feel like it's going to kick my ass. But getting my ass kicked on a bike beats the hell out of being sick any day.

Glad to have you back. Sorry that you were ill. Maybe that bike ride will sweat out the rest of it, at least I hope it will.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: about time to head to home despot...ll's with trucks sure come in handy on occasion...got a coupla few hundred pounds of stuff to get today

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just found out that my son , his girlfriend and his group of friends all tested positive for Covid ....he’s been feeling like shit all week & now we know why , he’s on Tylenol and seems alright , but not well ... fingers crossed I don’t develop any symptoms :chin:​​​​​​ My last contact with him was on Monday & usually takes 2 to 14 days for symptoms to show up

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
48ish hours since i got the first vax shot...arm soreness finally going away...no other side effects...and the free bill gates 5G is awesome,really enjoy the morning orders from my new overlord...windows rocks!:biggrin:

I’m leaving the house in 10 minutes to go get my first vax shot. Which one did you get, unc?

Hope you don’t get any symptoms, Star. I had it back in January and my symptoms were just a runny nose... that’s it. Nothing else. The wife lost her taste and smell and was fatigued. But had no other symptoms.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m leaving the house in 10 minutes to go get my first vax shot. Which one did you get, unc?

Hope you don’t get any symptoms, Star. I had it back in January and my symptoms were just a runny nose... that’s it. Nothing else. The wife lost her taste and smell and was fatigued. But had no other symptoms.

moderna

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from home despot....300 bucks later...almost half of that was cooler media...now off to wallyworld to complete the circle of weekend shopping annoyance...i literally had like 400 lbs of gravel on the cart dealy and people would not get the fuck out of the way...no one pays any attention to where they are anymore...

gotta load my card so i can get another hlg600...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I just found out that my son , his girlfriend and his group of friends all tested positive for Covid ....he’s been feeling like shit all week & now we know why , he’s on Tylenol and seems alright , but not well ... fingers crossed I don’t develop any symptoms :chin:​​​​​​ My last contact with him was on Monday & usually takes 2 to 14 days for symptoms to show up

Wish them all well. And hopefully it misses you completely.

Latest posts

Latest posts