What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Gotta very mild case of the regular spider mites on my indoor clones...
Other than looking under every single leaf and squishing them, what's a simple solution to spray 'em with... will it kill the eggs too?

Help! I think I get the bastards under control, but they come back from nowhere!

By the way,,, Good Morning all you goat diddlers!!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Mars Hydro:
Hello Friend, how are you? I hope you are safe.

May i know if you have a chance to use any LED grow light for indoor before?
We are looking for LED tester here. If there is any interest, feel free to reply me.

Best Regards.

Unregistered190:
Hello Joy, I am doing just fine....thanks!

May I know if you would please send me a picture of your vagina? There are rumors the Japanese versions are oriented sideways....cattywampus like, and I would like to see for myself. Truth or dare.....don’t be afraid of it is kind of unkempt...send pic anyway.

I have no interest in being a shill for you but would appreciate the picture regardless.

~190

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mars Hydro:
Hello Friend, how are you? I hope you are safe.

May i know if you have a chance to use any LED grow light for indoor before?
We are looking for LED tester here. If there is any interest, feel free to reply me.

Best Regards.

Unregistered190:
Hello Joy, I am doing just fine....thanks!

May I know if you would please send me a picture of your vagina? There are rumors the Japanese versions are oriented sideways....cattywampus like, and I would like to see for myself. Truth or dare.....don’t be afraid of it is kind of unkempt...send pic anyway.

I have no interest in being a shill for you but would appreciate the picture regardless.

~190

LMAO......I got the same one a few months back , the message from mars that is , not any oriental squishy shots.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Gotta very mild case of the regular spider mites on my indoor clones...
Other than looking under every single leaf and squishing them, what's a simple solution to spray 'em with... will it kill the eggs too?

Help! I think I get the bastards under control, but they come back from nowhere!

By the way,,, Good Morning all you goat diddlers!!

You could try hot peppers mixed with water and spray that on everything. Get 2nd opinion first, only did it once

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c'mon guys,be better than that,no reason for that at all...a simple no would do...she just works there,whatever problem you had with mars isn't her fault

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...well,no new limbs to report from the vax shot,just feel like someone gave me a noogie at the injection site...otherwise,no side effects...this state has got it on the ball,my second shot already scheduled for next month...it took all of 15 minutes to sign up...anywho...lots of cleaning to deal with...harvesting makes a mess,and all the grow gear i ordered is arriving so there's boxes everywhere...gonna be nice in the main room...new 8 inch fan/filter,fresh ducting,a new intake fan,a couple of new lights,a new wall fan...gonna do a deep cleaning,barrier bug spray the room,fresh insulated ducting all around...really get the flower room all buttoned up for the summer...
today,cleaning and getting prepped for trimming again...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
A simple no to the other three solicitations did not work, maybe this will remind her to make a note “do not send unregistered190 unsolicited messages”.

I am sure other than that she is a very nice lady

Disclaimer: I didn’t really send that message back

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A simple no to the other three solicitations did not work, maybe this will remind her to make a note “do not send unregistered190 unsolicited messages”.

I am sure other than that she is a very nice lady

context helps...maybe try the ignore function next time is all i'm saying...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This time of year brings out the inner child that I am .....;)
Click image for larger version  Name:	1F7671D8-1B95-482B-BEA2-6CE53D428C9F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	143.3 KB ID:	17827501
Click image for larger version  Name:	1F7671D8-1B95-482B-BEA2-6CE53D428C9F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	143.3 KB ID:	17827501

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: alrighty...time to head out and go shopping...might see if the ll can drag me to the hardware store tomorrow and nab new cooler media for the mastercool and go get more gravel and finish the front yard off...i want to have all the spring cleaning done before the end of the month...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Got to sample the Sour Diesels, pretty pleased with both plants but they are unique.....on one of them (#3) the sourness in your mouth hits you like one of them sour candies. The other not so much but may have a stronger high. Gotta wait until they dry and cure a bit to see what’s really up.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got to sample the Sour Diesels, pretty pleased with both plants but they are unique.....on one of them (#3) the sourness in your mouth hits you like one of them sour candies. The other not so much but may have a stronger high. Gotta wait until they dry and cure a bit to see what’s really up.

those last two chemtini phenos are pure sour...they smell like burnt rubber and poo...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started 6 more P53 seeds. There's 2 in veg. #30 has some super nice skunky haze terps. Hits u in the face when the bag is opened. I only kept #31. I need to grow more and see how much variation there is. I'm hoping not more than 3. So far I've found 2, skunk and pine.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Speaking of KarmaG.....just a few more days left on this lemon mochi he made. Mochi Gelato x (Lemon Tree x KG Sour D Bx). A branch was dusted with male pollen from (Kali Snapple x SSH f3) x Ms Universe. The pollen was worked on the Sour Diesels so I expect the same on this.

Attachments

• photo2035952.jpg
    photo2035952.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 13
  • photo2035953.jpg
    photo2035953.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 6
  • photo2035954.jpg
    photo2035954.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 10

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started reversing a White truffle today... I'll get her out as soon as the OK on openly sharing is approved. It shouldn't be very long since they cant make 5k$ selling a cut anymore lol. I see many have her already.

UVA bar installed today
DSCN0758.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts