What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

back to the usual today...errands and chores...it's actually microbe monday on monday this week so no mixing up for flower at least...another harvest on wednesday,the led room this time...then a bunch of work cleaning and hanging the new light and resetting...and not long after that the 4x8 tent comes down,and a week later the 3x3,so lots to do...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: alrighty...done with veg for the day,got another 4 plants sexed...and trashed...not getting a good m/f ratio on this round but at least i have one of each...guess it's time to pop another couple of packs of seeds...also helps i have some space now...in a couple of days i will have enough space to up-pot some clones and get them into the 5x5 tent to size up...gonna be tight on time so i may end up with smaller pots and more plants...i did get some 3 gallon smart pots so i can do a sort of side by side...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Nice, I'd like to see if that makes a big enough difference to switch. I have only used the plastic growbags w/o holes and pretty much hate them. Seems I would like the rigidity/ durability of the plastic smart pots, but have also seen some good results with fabric. Although the fabric look like a mess, holding mineral salts, often sitting in a puddle. Whether or not they outshine their solid plastic counterparts, I have no idea though. I've always been the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", guy. Sometimes you pay much more, either in dollars or ass-pain, for a marginal increase.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

no more shameless begging for views on the mars hydro thread...there's no way to catch up to the youtube and facebook people...they're tens of thousands of views ahead...so pointless to bother to continue...

going for a ride later...only garden chore today is filling the ro barrel...so at least a quick ride to see if the goats are around on campus...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:Here’s what outdoor Blue Dreamlooks like
picture.php
this is NEM
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
You should set up a YouTube account, Unc. They do have a slight advantage with millions and millions of potential viewers, lol! Lots of free swag on there for comparative testing and reviews too. With enough subs I think yt will put some coin in your pocket as well, for doing what you already do on the reg. Much better, I might add, than that of most in my opinion. Besides, I'd subscribe, so you'd have that going for ya, only 999,999 to go! :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should set up a YouTube account, Unc. They do have a slight advantage with millions and millions of potential viewers, lol! Lots of free swag on there for comparative testing and reviews too. With enough subs I think yt will put some coin in your pocket as well, for doing what you already do on the reg. Much better, I might add, than that of most in my opinion. Besides, I'd subscribe, so you'd have that going for ya, only 999,999 to go! :)

not interested...i post here on ic because i want to keep ic mag great...free stuff is nice,but free time is better...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That's true, the editing process alone probably takes forever. It takes me like 20 min to upload a pic on here and describe what's going on, lol!

antheis

Veteran
Hammer are you using a computer? My only way to use the internet now is through phones and uploading pictures that aren't sideways takes some finessing.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes most of what I post is from my desktop. If you see a shitload of blatantly misspelled nonsense its from my cell. I cant see the letters well. My fat fingers always miss the keys.

Flashbang

picture.php