What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Joe, Doc, Hammer, Unk awesome to see you mob :good::good:
unreg and Tree I see you lads :gday::gday:

Yes guys I will be around a fair bit more as I'm trying to get some plants going again and need the fuel I get from seeing all your gardens :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: good old coffee...

should be a good ride,going someplace i haven't been which is always nice...except that those places tend to be pretty far away...should only be one longish climb to deal with...should and where the route will actually go are two different things however...my friend went to the marquis de sade school of routefinding so it could also me some endless sandy nonsense interspersed with cow singletrack and way too many fence crossings...

the good thing is almost all downhill on the way home...and i'm pretty sure at least one person will be riding singlespeed so no time trial on the way home...

makes you wonder why any sensible person would follow his routes...we even have a saying already, FUMM....fuck you MM! to curse his name

good times...should be a nice day to sit in the dirt and eat peanut butter sammiches and smoke fat joints...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Have fun Unc! I'm just getting my coffee down now. I've been up for like an hour though. Nothing like having a silent house to ease into the day, which is why I wake up 3-4 hours earlier than the ol' lady:) She has to go with her mother today to see her uncle. He's not doing well at all, and is probably on his way out. He's a really nice guy, and (was) an avid bear hunter. He's taken 44 in his life and currently holds the record around here for a 700 pounder (monster black bear) he got in the 70s or early 80s. He says that there is still an 18 year old boar that frequents his stand that is over 800, but he leaves it for the next guy to beat his record. What a stand up guy.
I'd just recently met him, and only once. So, I figure he wouldn't want a relative stranger there for when he meets his maker. I'm also not a huge fan of watching people die, especially slowly and in pain. Vía con Díos, Uncle Harold.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,i just found out one of my uncles has covid,sure hope he recovers...

just about time to head out...might actually want a jacket today...and a light...sun still isn't up... lazy ball of hydrogen...think i'm all packed up except water bottles...and a couple of last minute bong hits....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The newest DBMH pheno looks nice. I'm disappointed she isn't producing any terps I can detect. Unless she produces some unique aromas by harvest she won't survive another run.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from riding...that was a long one,almost 50 miles today,and very little of it easy...rode through every possible grit of sand along the way...from talcum powder fine to chunky kitty litter...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
much better after a long nap and lunch...i was getting pretty worked on the way home,ended up waaaay behind the rest of the group...but a good thing since there was no way i was keeping up...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
We ended up doing two trails for around a total of 4 miles.... maintained and marked pretty good so now we want to do all of the trails there. Daily parking pass was $5 so will look into a yearly pass.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we were on roads all day...but not good roads...the powerline road had some serious deep super powdery sand...wasn't even easy to ride downhill! but a lot of it was fairly fast...that was my problem,we went too fast on the way out,i was starting to crack by the time we got out to where we were going...almost 2 hours of climbing will do that...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I have found re-vegging a plant to be fairly easy, it may take a bit of time but a good way to preserve that plant you wish you would have taken cuttings of before flowering her out.....and didn’t for whatever reason.
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
we were on roads all day...but not good roads...the powerline road had some serious deep super powdery sand...wasn't even easy to ride downhill! but a lot of it was fairly fast...that was my problem,we went too fast on the way out,i was starting to crack by the time we got out to where we were going...almost 2 hours of climbing will do that...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Socks and sandals... You'd fit right in up here, lol!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One thing about all cloners is when they stop working it will effect all cuts. I have my tubing going through my mini fridge.. When the mist heads get clogged the flow stops freezing the water in the tubing. After thawing and cleaning the mist heads Im back in business.