What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Unc.....I made a post in Hydro section this morning in Gman`s thread , and although it shows the post being documented as being there like at 6 somethin this morning , it`s not there.....Anyone else been seein glitches on the forum lately ?.....anyways.....Sorry to bother .....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: ......

Same thing happened to me last night in Gmans thread registered my post but it didn’t show up I thought it was weird

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Too lazy...So I’ve become a real bastard to be around ... during the daytime..My son will testify I’m in abomination a real loudmouth complaining about every little thing...I can’t even fake a happy face

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning!

A balmy 33 degrees outdoors, solid frost this am.

I have noticed glitches as well and posts I made never showed up.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning folks!
Off for the weekend and nice weather!

Disclaimer: :laughing:

After getting another question about Giraffe Pussy......it was another one of my failed attempts at humor.

I saw a user with name higherthangirraffepussy, so I was trying to say I was higher than a giraffe’s pussy after smoking that bud.

Like I said....it was an attempt, not a success.

Everyone one have a great day!

Cuddles

Fish sticks mmmh... I used to make myself some great fish finger sandwiches. Some may consider them a little perverse but hey, I like them :)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Morning folks!

After getting another question about Giraffe Pussy......it was another one of my failed attempts at humor.

I saw a user with name higherthangirraffepussy, so I was trying to say I was higher than a giraffe’s pussy after smoking that bud.

Seems to me that giraffe pussy would only be about 6 feet or so off the ground...

I woulda thought that you could have gotten a lot higher than that from smoking your buds...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

i thought i smelled vegemite!

don't be a stranger b00m!

just a trip to home despot today for ducting and organocide,otherwise a garden day...and time to start another tea...and see if i can finish sorting the karma testers out...

going riding tomorrow so early morning...and gotta remember to roll up a bunch of joints for the ride...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Baby got me up early this morning. It was nice and cool.

I preparing ingredients to assemble a couple large top shelf lasagnas. What I have for layers is 2 lbs of premium ground chuck) sautéed onion, ricotta, sliced sautéed Portobello mushroom, sliced baked eggplant, and zucchini, artichoke bottoms, whole milk Mozzarella ball , shaved parmesan, large fresh basil leaves, sliced black olives and a giant sliced Brandywine tomato. I had to use the rosin press to get everything to fit last time :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning folks!

LMAO, That went right over all our heads...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from errands...yeesh,what a clusterfuck today...lots of people at home despot...glad i skipped getting ducting today since the traffic was pretty hectic and there was a good bit of headwind on the way...

time for chores...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:thank you: to everyone viewing my mars hydro cup thread...only like 5 more weeks of shameless begging to go!

help me beat the youtube people by showing stoners can remember to vote (by viewing) !!

just click that handy link below!:bigeye:

Latest posts

Latest posts