What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: best get moving soon...gonna take a few hours to do everything in the led room...the new 4x4 tent is finally shipping,timing will work out ok since it's still too damn hot out for end of october...it will put a little space between harvest from the garage area of the grow at least...

gonna be a busy winter...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That's lame, it should be about the success of the grow, or at least their products. I hate to shit on anyone's grow, but it doesn't showcase the potential of the equipment.

Check out this nightmare of a transplant, yowza! I literally cringed.
https://youtu.be/a91au3WNJQ8

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: rules are rules...and views are views...

who knows,maybe there's some technicality about the threads running until the end that will help since i will be harvesting right when the contest is over,and i got a full flowering run in...

but i'm not counting on it...

worth it to finish out the thread just so the info is there for someone else to make the judgement on whether leds are the right way to go...

alrighty...first set of a long list of chores done...onto chopping plants down and getting them hung to dry...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
LAME!

After seeing what you indoor guys, just in this thread do, that was pretty pathetic...
3 minutes of my life wasted watching that...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right?

pretty lame but still 43,000 views ahead...paid reviewer no less..

and my grow has double marsed in goodness...tent and lights!

and my buds are at least slightly less lame...5 weeks in...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: phew...lots of work today...led room harvested,just about everything removed from the room,pots empty and ready to be washed,root balls bagged up...

now i need to take a couple of leds down,get the tape measure out and tap some holes for more hooks,run some power cords so i can run the lamps on 240v,get the lamps re-hung,clean the room,spray some barrier insecticide,clean some more,haul the plants in after taking cuts and pruning...

and take pics along the way...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I´m glad.

However, I´ve discovered for myself that even though I´m not at a critical stage anymore that a dose of maca helps to elevate my mood considerably.

I’ll check it out:tiphat: Today was a nice day out really has been a spectacular fall foliage this year if I was more on top of my game I’ll be peppering you with Photos