What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 hours in the saddle today...it was frickin humid...soaked in sweat all day basically...another big adventure ride,another spot i haven't been to...pretty washed out in sections,the little bit of trail we rode was pretty chewn...the arroyo we went down was pretty sweet though...aside from there being way too much climbing to get there..
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the right hand side is GG number #4... I got the cut direct from Josey Wales ... ... (RIP) ...
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning ... I’m dabbing little resin balls of scissor hash from Mac number one ... it’s incredible ...:D:gaga:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

conked out pretty good last night,i was a little tired for some reason...probably the 18 mile slog back home after the hard part of the ride was done...

garden chores today...tea is nice an foamy so an easy day of mixing up at least..still have pots and cups to wash,and of course a store trip since someone ate a bunch of my food last night...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
91 degrees with 62% humidity. Sizzle.

Side roller on one side of the greenhouse has messed it's self up and it's rolling past the stop point. That's where it starts to self destruct. Maybe after the sun goes down...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I checked on the Firestorm S1 seeds today. Looks good. I can see seeds starting to form. These will be the last ever made. I wont be keeping FS around after this Project is done.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:only 87 here...muggy though...37%

best get ready for a store run...i'm guessing laziness will overcome my desire to get the garden chores done until tomorrow...thinking that a nap would be a better idea...plus i probably still need to eat enough to replace the calories i burned yesterday...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So as soon as the next C-19 $ are deposited I will either get a HLG 650 Diablo or a GC ROI-720.. So far the HLG is in the lead. Im still waiting on a quote from GC. There both awesome lights. I like the board leds more than the bars.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
91 here and 25%. Not too bad really. Ive been out there working.

I put in the last White Runtz plant. Its a teen. I also put in the "True" OG, and the "SFV" OG. I hate running viney plants, but maybe Ill do a couple crosses with them. I do like lemon OG flavor

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I've been considering a 650 myself hammer. I like the idea of de yields with less wattage and heat. I wonder what sort of canopy distance it'd have to have though.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:got the next 12 plants up-potted at least...gonna need 3 more in the led room,should leave me with more than enough to justify buying another tent...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sitting out on the back porch In twilight darkness watching the heat lightning in the sky .. it’s awesome ...:ying: