What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

gatts

I do squirt in a a couple tablespoons of peppermint soap, but I dont think you have to.

The soap or dishwashing liquid works as a surfactant. I used it all the time when I use to spray cancer on peoples weeds. Cheapest wetting agent around.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

these early mornings are...too early!

but always nice to get out just after sunrise during the summer,always more critters out and about,probably see egrets along the ditches,and who knows what else...i saw an emu one day,so no telling!

could be awesome conditions today...or it could all go sideways and just be some unusually crappy sand riding...no telling with a google earth ride...looks good from outer space!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a big ol' gmo i just put into flower...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]
That one’s going to be nice...

Here is the one Im using.
M4 MY4SONS 4-Gallon Battery Powered Backpack Sprayer Wide Mouth with Steel Wand and Brass Nozzle, Battery Included New extra comfort heavy duty straps
Brand: MY4SONS
4.5 out of 5 stars 321 ratings
Price: $234.99

As for the Plant Therapy. It actually has worked very well for us. I do squirt in a a couple tablespoons of peppermint soap, but I dont think you have to.

You really scored! I got a deal on mine, but not like that.

I think they are $300.00 a gallon on Amazon. I think I paid $130 and a bud hand shake
I have the exact same unit ...it works really well...

Nice ...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,that gmo should do well,i need to get the red/blue supplement light hung and powered up...i'm still working on talking mars into a free light so i can do a sort of side by side...i'm almost to harvest for most of the room so it would be nice if it can happen soon...otherwise i'm just gonna get a second red/blue dealy...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s some youngsters... in one gallons ... .
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:almost time to head out...just a short ride to get to the meeting spot...sun is almost up,i'm semi awake,and baked enough...at least three people going....got 6 joints...just in case...riding down a sort of mini canyon today so could be spicy...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
yeah,there's a sweet titanium crankset i really want...it doesn't really do the job that much better,but it sure looks cool!

But the big question is how often are you going to use it. About everyday where as the sprayer every week? Every two weeks?

When money is tight go with the thing that will have the biggest impact. And that is green chili.

Wait I am lost. It is fricking hot here today. Almost 90 and just over 80% humidity. I sweat thinking about going back out side.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bandaid#7 x A5H ready to flower. Genetics like these will not get a darker green color so don't even try. It will harm more than help.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from riding...46 miles today...some of it was easy,but not a lot...the arroyo was like a highway...but that was only 7 miles of the trip...the rest was chewn!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
a rafter of Turkeys came bombing over the top of the house and landed in and around the back yard.Babies and all descending in to the trees .
An 18 month old shepherd mix came in to the yard with the were did they go face on.:whee:

They slowly came out of the trees and woods and spent the day with us listening to Johnny Cash Folsom prison.

picture.php

I spoiled them with some bird seed too

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Good bike riding near Folsom. I ride the American river trails past there.

Speaking of bikes.... My older son just brought his Fuji over to repair a flat. I had a spare tire and tube in the garage. He took off on the bike to his cousins and left his van here. We will probably go riding on the island later

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a rafter of Turkeys came bombing over the top of the house and landed in and around the back yard.Babies and all descending in to the trees .
An 18 month old shepherd mix came in to the yard with the were did they go face on.:whee:

They slowly came out of the trees and woods and spent the day with us listening to Johnny Cash Folsom prison.

View Image

I spoiled them with some bird seed too

Sweet...