What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Hate when this happens. Dont care for my women to have a under carriage.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=2060697]View Image[/url]

Aw man!!:biggrin:

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

drinking coffee,gettin high...finally going to get to the cleaning...made another stack of dirty pots yesterday so lots of them to clean...sweeping and mopping...all the usual stuff...

Akss

Well I guess the humidity could be worse lol can't do much out there without being drenched in sweat. I mean I do live in the Northeast but it's been feeling more like the jungle lately...cools off somewhat at night but the humidity shoots way up..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a couple of 100 degree days in the forecast this week...happy joy joy! i'm pretty much over summer...had enough,tired of listening to the swamp cooler...looking forward to fall and it cooling off finally...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss: the city is flushing the water lines in the hood i guess...orange gank coming from the faucets...running the system clear now...

first round of chores done...washed a crapload of cups,on to the next load of pots...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c'mon bud,complaining about the weather is an honored and cherished part of getting old!

and not wanting kids in my yard!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Yeah, I know... just yanking your chain man...

I drove to town today to do errands... Went to the ice cream truck to get a cone.....

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Oh hell it got up to about 77 here today. So how am I suppose to complain about the weather? And I shot the kids walking on my lawn. Since my mower is broke nobody will know they are out there till the snow melts next June.