What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: just got off the roof...again...nothing but hot air coming from the ducts,went up and only like 20% of the pad was wet...opened it up some more and found the feed pipe was clogged with calcium...so spent some time poking the holes back open....now the full pad should be getting wet...only took minutes for it to start to cool down...

now off to wallyworld since i'm already sweaty...hopefully the pad will be fully wet by the time i get home...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
We had a substantial rain fall again overnight that made the earth very soft which in turn made it a good opportunity to get some bamboo stakes in the ground which is exactly what I did all day so far ...

Yeah! been getting good rain here too last 5 days or so, way over an inch last night.

chilled with my harem this morning as the sun came up and they were looking real happy,
I laid down 35 pounds of chicken pellets last week, this week is EWC and gypsum.
picture.php

Got some flowers showing too!
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from wallyworld...extra crowded today since they had to close one of the stores in town due to 4 employees testing positive for the 'rona...thankfully not my usual store,but now of course gotta worry about the maskless knuckleheads from the other store crowding this one up...

anyway...the air coming out of the ducts is at 76 degrees which is pretty remarkable since its 106 outside...

gotta make another roof trip and dump some lemon kool aide mixe into the water...citric acid to break up the calcium...plus a fresh lemony scent!

Drumskinz

Rained all day here. Close to two inches. A lot too late haha

Vietnam Black was the trip weed for me. Acid on a stick. Type of weed you have to make plans to smoke.

Lester just to the southeast of you between Seneca and Cayuga lake we got 1/4 inch of rain around 1pm then about 7 pm all hell broke loose and we got a little over 3 more inches...This summer across the country has been really screwed up...super hot and dry and then when it rains it’s almost a gulley washer

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ichy, I think we are gonna meet at shaggy's place for our reunion in September maybe. Have to see how things go before I commit

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks,if i need more panels i will hit you up...maybe even get some kits if they're simple enough for me to put together

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:the swamp cooler sure is working well again...it's actually comfortable in the house...taking 30 degrees off the outside temp...not bad for a water pump and 1/2 horsepower motor...even better the workshop just has a pump going so at least inside the tents it's nice and cool...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Just got done cooking/eating deep fried pork chops, mashed potatoes w homemade gravy, and asparagus. It was awesome. I’ve been finally learning how to actually cook ever since corona came around. Nothing real fancy like a lot of you guys. Just traditional southern dishes.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Diablo boards are whats tops right now but they aren't in kits. Something about if ya wire them wrong it fries the boards. They are working on that now but probably be a new light out by the time that happens lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Diablo boards are whats tops right now but they aren't in kits. Something about if ya wire them wrong it fries the boards. They are working on that now but probably be a new light out by the time that happens lol
and it will be out of date by the time i can order them!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My son came down from the property to pick up his kids. He stopped by his moms then came over here. After he went out an looked at my light dep, he came back in and told me how awesome his moms light dep turned out. How strong the terpenes were and how thick and chunky the buds were. He didnt say nuthin about my plants........

I dont blame him. My light dep sux! First I left a couple males out there too long, and got some seeds in the early females. Then, in like one night, a ton of tiny caterpillars hatched and attacks most plants. The tops anyway. I got em with BT, but there are some dead spots.

Im going to have to stay on top of things with the full season.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah! been getting good rain here too last 5 days or so, way over an inch last night.

chilled with my harem this morning as the sun came up and they were looking real happy,
I laid down 35 pounds of chicken pellets last week, this week is EWC and gypsum.
View Image

Got some flowers showing too!
View Image

It’s a beautiful thing...Today was outrageous...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
i'm guessing you guys have never seen a non-cartoon roadrunner...

We've got 'em all over the place here...Ask Joe...

I usually see one running across the clay-gravel road I live on.. at least once a week in the summer.

Never seen one in my yard though, I guess because there's just a driveway here.. the road is 600 feet away..