What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

when i worked at the shop for a while hydrofarm was good about replacing warranty stuff,but then again shit shouldn't die in a couple months...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

guess what? it's frickin hot again today!

but also my hlg 60 already shipped...led grow light depot...that's faster service than growers house has been lately...

got a bunch of clones to get into cups today,took some work nursing this bunch through during the heat spell,but it looks like a good strike rate...and i should have enough to add a 3x3 tent to the flowering area...got a couple plants coming down soon,should be enough to get another hlg 60...and the bloody hazes will finally be coming down...18 weeks is long enough on that mess of a first round...got a giant gmo to get in there...the karma stuff really messed up my schedule in the led room...too bad i don't have a c99 cut right now,that would be perfect for evening things out time wise...i need to get that room back to being able to chop the whole thing at once by fall though..i want to be able to have the two 4x8 areas for the good producers...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Culling males - One man's trash is another man's treasure.

$200 for 1/10 gram of pollen and it's probably legal. (close enough)

https://www.kindpollen.com/?blog_post=cannabis-pollen-bank-2

picture.php

Drumskinz

The Diablo boards are whats tops right now but they aren't in kits. Something about if ya wire them wrong it fries the boards. They are working on that now but probably be a new light out by the time that happens lol
Shit I just got my R-spec boards in January so they must be considered antiques by now

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: sweet! just heard from the bike shop,Hope is sending the seal i need for the hub...love your local bike shop!

and my buddy dropped off a 125w cfl bulb for me since i had two burn out on me...

got a crock pot of pinto beans going,doing some cleaning around the house and grow....104 out,11 % humidity...the streak of 100+ days is about over...for now...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I picked some ripe Italian sweet peppers. Im going to saute those with Spanish onion, then add some lean Angus ground beef and ketchup and seasonings to make Sloppy Joes. Ive got some everything buns for it to go on

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a half chicken baking right now in the oven from the farmers market freshly slaughtered

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm half baked and playing chicken with the wasp! lol

alrighty,got 18 clones into cups,veg is watered...about time to go water the yard...up to 105 now...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put the LED back out in the veg room male tent. Its cooler than the 315w CMH so why not. Main flower room is packed. Funds are low I gotta fix that. I say the same thing after every harvest payday. I typically only do a few lbs. This time I will try to triple that. I put 17 plants in the main room and 5 plants out in the male tent. I dont like doing this in summer. But wtf prices are high I need some home repairs done.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this has been my best summer of growing by a longshot...

i wish i had been able to get a pic,but while i was watering the yard a hummingbird came over and was drinking water off the leaves while i was spraying them

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: thank god...the high pressure that's been sitting over the area is finally going to start heading east...you're next joe!

it will finally be nice and cool...98!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put the LED back out in the veg room male tent. Its cooler than the 315w CMH so why not. Main flower room is packed. Funds are low I gotta fix that. I say the same thing after every harvest payday. I typically only do a few lbs. This time I will try to triple that. I put 17 plants in the main room and 5 plants out in the male tent. I dont like doing this in summer. But wtf prices are high I need some home repairs done.

:tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have to stop hanging out here. I did a unc. I left my pull off out of the trailer. So when I went to empty the trailer I did it by hand instead of having them pulled out. That was a wasted 45 minutes emptying that by hand.

Kind of like unc waiting till midday to go do something when it is 2 degrees cooler than hell. Just making things harder on myself.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've been noticing the ickyled grows the shit outta plants...only took two weeks to go from cups to #2 pots and almost needing to be up-potted already

Latest posts

Latest posts