What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can’t compare GG 4 to NEM ... they are totally different in the headspace ... NEM

has an extraordinary psychedelic headspace ...Way more than runtZ ...so I will put NEM ahead of RuntZ ...If NEM was well known ...Hammerhead would be famous ...

I wasn't. You said NEM was the best plant you had, IMO its not. Has nothing to do with comparing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: roof stuff done!

had enough pad material to replace 3 out of 4...the north side isn't as ganked up and not in the sun all day...phew,that was hot...

saw a new kind of a/c unit...it's like a mini split that installs in a window...could be just the thing for the garage room...no way for light to get through,or stank for that matter...and programmable so i could only have it come on during lights off...i would need another fan/filter and figure out how to shut the exhaust/intake air off but i suppose simple timers would do...

i think i will spray bug killer in the garage and hope it kills the black widows near the garage door...i don't like regular spiders but black widows creep me the fuck out...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn't. You said NEM was the best plant you had, IMO its not. Has nothing to do with comparing.

Then we like different things ..I like NEM ..because she’s a psychedelic goddess ...All the other strains don’t get me as high as she does

Ph-patrol

Veteran
one of my Durango Crosses just kicking in to gear for me

picture.php

Man I am working way way to much for summer.2020 slavery:kitty:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:about time to play garden...looks like my clones are rooting,been a tough round as the domes would not stay wet,had a couple of minor wilts in the beginning,but it looks like almost all of them will make it...got lots of cherry cookies for the next 4x8 tent run...half the tent at least...that will kick things off in the fall...cherry cookies and gg4 should do really well...still hoping to get at least a 3x3 tent in time to take advantage of temps starting to go down in a month or so...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:about time to play garden...looks like my clones are rooting,been a tough round as the domes would not stay wet,had a couple of minor wilts in the beginning,but it looks like almost all of them will make it...got lots of cherry cookies for the next 4x8 tent run...half the tent at least...that will kick things off in the fall...cherry cookies and gg4 should do really well...still hoping to get at least a 3x3 tent in time to take advantage of temps starting to go down in a month or so...

I would love to do a full run of RuntZ a full run of GG four and a full run of NEM ..If I could:plant grow:If I couldMaybe I can we will see

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,i should probably think about making some mother plants so i can get a bunch of clones at once so that when free cooling season starts i can just fill whole rooms/tents with the top producers and use one of the tents for seed runs...

lol,somehow tent city here is going to get even tentier!

i really love that about leds and tents...it's so simple to set up new spaces...up to a 4x4 can be run off a single power strip...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Then we like different things ..I like NEM ..because she’s a psychedelic goddess ...All the other strains don’t get me as high as she does

All of my DBMH have had good quality highs, and assorted good flavors. I dont know if thats the Sour Dubble or Mango thats doing the psychedelics, but OGM can have some pretty profound highs, as does Dubb2. Ive got a ton of different crosses, but those two stand out.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,i should probably think about making some mother plants so i can get a bunch of clones at once so that when free cooling season starts i can just fill whole rooms/tents with the top producers and use one of the tents for seed runs...

lol,somehow tent city here is going to get even tentier!

i really love that about leds and tents...it's so simple to set up new spaces...up to a 4x4 can be run off a single power strip...
Whatever your plan is you better hop on it:skiiing:Whatever your plan is you better hop on it
All of my DBMH have had good quality highs, and assorted good flavors. I dont know if thats the Sour Dubble or Mango thats doing the psychedelics, but OGM can have some pretty profound highs, as does Dubb2. Ive got a ton of different crosses, but those two stand out.
Hey doc I think of you every single day:angelshug:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It takes a lot of work to get to the top shelf..Very few people can actually do it..

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

The psychedelic is probably coming from the mango ...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc I noticed a few blank spots on the tote lid in your trailer.
I'll send ya some swag to complete the canvas

Akss

Good evening fishstickers had some baked black sea bass for dinner tonight... Heres the super skunk s1 room @28 days. Gave em a good deleafing at 21. Number 3 in the corners and front middle left tall stretchy girl the most resiny so far. Followed by number one witch was the shortest i left un topped. And the least resiny one at this point is number 2 front middle right and in the center surprisingly seems to smell the dankest at this point.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_081134.jpg
    IMG_20200711_081134.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 9

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: 107 out today...thank baby jeebus for central cooling systems...my neighbors electric bills must be crazy high...his a/c compressor is on constantly and it's really noisy...

good thing i already paid most of this months bill...10-12 days of having the cooler running 24 hours a day is going to bump things up...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
106 here, with 14% humidity. I have a 55 gallon barrel of tea bubbling for a feeding tonight after it cools a bit. Got some chook to throw on the BBQ for dinner

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've never experience psychedelic effects from weed. Sativa's give me a rush of energy. Everything else is sedative.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I've never experience psychedelic effects from weed. Sativa's give me a rush of energy. Everything else is sedative.

Seriously?

Ive seen colors. Ive white outed, unconscious on the floor, flopping around like a fish out of water.

When I smoked The Cambodian Red I got from Dennis, my vision changed right away. Everything went pink tint, like I put on some red shades.

The most amazing was when I toked a bong hit of Spine Tingler on the patio, and proceeded to begin walking down a garden path toward the garage. I awoke, standing,frozen like a statue, heavy waves of rushes, and as I came out of it, I didnt know what I was, let alone who I was for maybe a couple minutes

Its hard to find weed that does these things, and Its a real treat when you do.
These days, searching through sativas is a lot of work, and often produces weird flavors, and lots of the haze is just Hays

Latest posts

Latest posts