What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I've got five flats soaking up the rain outside, they sure do love it! Two are leaving today and another one in a couple. I usually have to hand water, individually, with a turkey baster, but when life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into the eyes of tedious tasks!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Virgin:bigeye:
I'm not sure about your assessment Ich. Im pretty sure Bud cashed in on all that free love back in the day.

A girl I met while we were in Jamaica back in the free love days...Wish I could still remember her name...

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man oh man my life has been one hell of a whirlwind for quite a while ... so now I find myself in a unique position of not having to do anything... I can actually have some peace and quiet to myself and it should last a couple of days .. I will treasure this

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what it looked like on the 4th here in cali. All of these are illegal Fireworks. The best 4th show by the public Ive seen in decades. Id like to know how many fires where from this?. Id pretty sure thee reason we cant use these is BS.

[youtubeif]tIvdcdogC6k[/youtubeif]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's still some idiot here shooting off a few right at 10pm every night...it was annoying on the 5th and only get more so...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

already a bazillion degrees out,the streets are nothing but bubbling tar pits,birds catching fire in flight,people being flash mummified by the hot,arid air...

thank god for led lighting...this 10 day period of over 100 degrees out would have been devastating under hps lighting...

like everything in 2020 so far july is sucking hot donkey balls...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what it looked like on the 4th here in cali. All of these are illegal Fireworks. The best 4th show by the public Ive seen in decades. Id like to know how many fires where from this?. Id pretty sure thee reason we cant use these is BS.

[youtubeif]tIvdcdogC6k[/youtubeif]

I’m running some NEM outdoors ....:flowers2: So far so good

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Very nice, Bud! Too bad it would've been penis-suicide for free love with my generation. You might as well stick it in a garbage can nowadays, it'd probably be safer.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: guess i better do something...it's just too bloody hot to want to move much...but i suppose getting the new drive belt on the cooler would make it marginally more comfy in the house...swamp coolers can only do so much...

so scrapping plans to get the mars lights for now...gonna get the blue/red supplement light hlg makes....two of those are cheaper than one sp3000...i will still upgrade at some point,but not until the next run in the 4x8 is done...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I'm very interested to see how the NEM does outside for you, Star! Maybe they will yield better without the pots. Good luck, man!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: that wasn't too bad...got the drive belt replaced and the bearings lubed up...probably just my brain saying it but it does feel marginally cooler...think i will go up on the workshop roof and replace some pads since they are ganked up with calcium already...

frack it's hot!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm very interested to see how the NEM does outside for you, Star! Maybe they will yield better without the pots. Good luck, man!

She already yields good. It will be nice to see by how much. Not sure if he plans to put them in ground. He uses pots outdoor.
N.E.M.It’s very good yielder....
plant grow.gif
She’s the best plant that I currently have...

You have GG#4 shes as good or better.. What about Runtz?.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are in the ground...I’ll get some pics for you to see Soon ...I only use containers when necessary

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She already yields good. It will be nice to see by how much. Not sure if he plans to put them in ground. He uses pots outdoor.

You have GG#4 shes as good or better.. What about Runtz?.

You can’t compare GG 4 to NEM ... they are totally different in the headspace ... NEM

has an extraordinary psychedelic headspace ...Way more than runtZ ...so I will put NEM ahead of RuntZ ...If NEM was well known ...Hammerhead would be famous ...

Latest posts

Latest posts