What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:it's hot out...good day to be stuck inside trimming...by my calculations it's as hot as a pile of 47 rhesus monkeys soaked in bacardi 151 with a road flare jammed up their keisters and lit on fire...slightly cooler than satans balls in a fur g-string...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Question...you trim dry with the ultimate trimmer...can you also trim wet with it? I’ve read somewhere that was possible

I wouldn't recommend it. It would smash the buds seems to me.

You guys have bud all fucked up lol.
I'm pissed at the USPS again. For a second time nem is on its way. First time took 13 days and dead cuts were in the box. This time he paid for express and it's lost again. FUCK!!!!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I wouldn't recommend it. It would smash the buds seems to me.

You guys have bud all fucked up lol.
I'm pissed at the USPS again. For a second time nem is on its way. First time took 13 days and dead cuts were in the box. This time he paid for express and it's lost again. FUCK!!!!!
And the postal service is closed tomorrow for the holiday.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
weirdly i just sent a cut out and it made it before they said it would...that said they tried to crush the poor thing....free supercropping from the usps!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I just got some cuts and they were about 10 minutes early. Thanks for sending them. From way down south to way up north over night.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a room of Mac number one coming down very soon it looks in credible very happy

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I woke up out of a dead sleep and dropped some Pakistan Critical kush the other night.
Man Benadryl and a couple bowls will do all kinds of shit to your head.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha! My brother and I recently were talking about the movie "Joe Dirt" and I stated that "I imagine that Kid Rock actually acted like that in real life at that age."

I'll be so glad when the neighborhood fireworks have ended, sigh. At least... so far... I've not heard the fire trucks around here... yet. Tonight it's gonna be nutso though.

Hey imi, how are you doing? Been thinking about you for over a month now. Miss hanging at the camp this year. Lost your digits when I had to get a new phone.
Anyway I hope you are staying safe and growing some fire.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It is 85 here right now and with 60 something humidity right now also. I carried 3 bundles of shingles up 2.5 stories and am drenched is sweat. Suppose to get to 90 so based on the last two weeks predictions that means 95. But the clouds just rolled in so it should be better than yesterdays 92 and full sun.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
weirdly i just sent a cut out and it made it before they said it would...that said they tried to crush the poor thing....free supercropping from the usps!
Yeah mine made it to that destination a day early as well.
Anytime you ship a cut it has to be 1 or 3 day depending where its going and sent on a Monday.
Was sent express but couldn’t do next day, apparently joe is in the sticks lol.
But it sat in Detroit for 36 hours, some express. I my file a claim for the $50 insurance that is provided.