What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Got my yard work done early, just hit a nice dab and gonna nap for a bit. Grandkids will be over before long. Going to have them pick fresh veggies for our supper.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I scored this from the local farmers market today... couldn’t be happier..
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something unusual is happening around here...I finally realized that there are many many many people who are literally just waiting around for the indoor crop to come in ...

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I say use mutable curriers during this particular climate . The mail is so juiced right now. I have so many tents on the way and nothings seems to be landing.

I did pick up 6- 1 cubic yard bags of Coast of Maine soil this morning.

Sweet apple Pie Star

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they must have lost the recipe for mids in cali!:tongue:
Lol
I say use mutable curriers during this particular climate . The mail is so juiced right now. I have so many tents on the way and nothings seems to be landing.

Sweet apple Pie Star

It was fucking delicious I only had one slice so far...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doc P Sent me a nice selection of seeds this past spring ...some of them get crushed in the mail and I had a damned time getting them to Germ.. I blame user error ...anyway all the information got mixed up but lo and behold I was able to get some nice specimens out of them here they are and they are females...
picture.php
picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

Sweet apple Pie Star
I have no idea what a mutable currier is...

Even google was like what the hell are you talking about?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have no idea what a mutable currier is...

Even google was like what the hell are you talking about?

i'm guessing it's some sort of pokemon!

almost time for the next custie...not getting anything done..or just sorta...got the forum cookies ready to trim...just two more bins to deal with once i get everyone dealt with...

weed is like tossing drops of water on a hot skillet these days...one flick of the wrist and poof! it's gone...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
i'm guessing it's some sort of pokemon!

almost time for the next custie...not getting anything done..or just sorta...got the forum cookies ready to trim...just two more bins to deal with once i get everyone dealt with...

weed is like tossing drops of water on a hot skillet these days...one flick of the wrist and poof! it's gone...

How did you do on the productivity of the forum cookies? I grew it a couple times and really liked the smoke but the yield was just ok.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Well back to heat and drought. 90 and humid, no rain in sight. Everything is struggling again. Helluva season so far. 2020 can suck....

Have been out watering at night and the moon has been beautiful. The good thing about these parts is no matter how hot it is during the day in normally drops into the 60's at night. Very rarely is it over 75 at night.

About to make a monster sandwich and pour a monster beer. Fresh garden lettuce, tom, onions, omg the buttercrunch lettuce is off the chain.

Love the forum cookies!!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice touch on the lattice with the weave. It's gonna be good.
She braided the Pie dough
Well back to heat and drought. 90 and humid, no rain in sight. Everything is struggling again. Helluva season so far. 2020 can suck....

Have been out watering at night and the moon has been beautiful. The good thing about these parts is no matter how hot it is during the day in normally drops into the 60's at night. Very rarely is it over 75 at night.

About to make a monster sandwich and pour a monster beer. Fresh garden lettuce, tom, onions, omg the buttercrunch lettuce is off the chain.

Love the forum cookies!!

The moon was outrageous last night