What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Afternoon, fellas! Always fighting the rH% here too. I run one dehu per grow area (which are pretty small) and they can barely keep me out of "the danger zone". The dehus use more electricity than my lighting since I've switched to L.E.D.. That's why I like winter, so much easier/cheaper to control every facet of the environment. With the wood stove the humidity drops to 50% or less as it heats the place for free:)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We run our dry room at 62° and 60% humidity for around 10 days and then into totes for a week or so till they are ready to trim.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have the luxury of a rh controlled drying room. The plants moisture works to keep them from drying to fast. Dried until the outer leaf is crunchy trimmed then Into air tight totes opened every day until dry enough to seal pack them up.

I could use my male tent with a humidifier. No one is complaining about my drying method's. As they say if it ain't broke.

Drumskinz

We run our dry room at 62° and 60% humidity for around 10 days and then into totes for a week or so till they are ready to trim.

Question...you trim dry with the ultimate trimmer...can you also trim wet with it? I’ve read somewhere that was possible

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
giphy.gif